Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
16-11-2016, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2016 03:09 PM by Fireball.)
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(16-11-2016 01:22 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 01:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  If his wife has been in the country a sufficient amount of time and can pass a poly, she could get cleared. At one time that was the way it went. I have no idea if she has a clearance, of course. I think that the lizard-elect husband gets cleared, no choice by the agencies or departments involved.
I got clearances straight out of high school, literally. But they weren't White House level clearances.

Most of them, anyway. Drinking Beverage

As did I when I joined the Navy (but I was 20). I never heard that anyone was out asking questions, though. When I went to work in defense after I got my degree, one of the neighbors came over and told me (all spooked) that the FBI was around asking questions. Another neighbor asked what kind of clearance I was getting, as he also worked in defense. I was debriefed when I retired 2 years ago. I have windows all day now! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2016, 07:59 PM
(16-11-2016 03:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 01:22 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I got clearances straight out of high school, literally. But they weren't White House level clearances.

As did I when I joined the Navy (but I was 20). I never heard that anyone was out asking questions, though. When I went to work in defense after I got my degree, one of the neighbors came over and told me (all spooked) that the FBI was around asking questions. Another neighbor asked what kind of clearance I was getting, as he also worked in defense. I was debriefed when I retired 2 years ago. I have windows all day now! Big Grin
I turned in all my stuff when I turned 65. They couldn't keep me working after that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-11-2016, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2016 10:09 PM by yakherder.)
(16-11-2016 03:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 01:22 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I got clearances straight out of high school, literally. But they weren't White House level clearances.

For the record, going to one of the most academically challenging schools the military had to offer, as an ADHD kid, and not being allowed to bring any of the material home to study because of its sensitive nature was stressful as Censored. And the job got old pretty quick. If I had it all to do over again I would have skipped the secret squirrel bullshit and gone straight to scout. This is where I belong, wish I'd found out soonerTongue. I regret the fact that the course my life has taken has lead to it being a part time thing :/

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
16-11-2016, 09:42 PM
(16-11-2016 09:02 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 03:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  As did I when I joined the Navy (but I was 20). I never heard that anyone was out asking questions, though. When I went to work in defense after I got my degree, one of the neighbors came over and told me (all spooked) that the FBI was around asking questions. Another neighbor asked what kind of clearance I was getting, as he also worked in defense. I was debriefed when I retired 2 years ago. I have windows all day now! Big Grin

For the record, going to one of the most academically challenging schools the military had to offer, as an ADHD kid, and not being allowed to bring any of the material home to study because of its sensitive nature was stressful as Censored. And the job got old pretty quick. If I had it all to do over again I world have skipped the secret squirrel bullshit and gone straight to scout. This is where I belong, wish I'd found out soonerTongue. I regret the fact that the course my life has taken has lead to it being a part time thing :/

I should show you my resume sometime. I have such a varied background you wouldn't believe it. Everything from busboy/dishwasher, auto mechanic, high school math and physics teacher, to Systems Engineer talking to company VPs and big shots in the gov (best job I ever had- the one I would have done for free- stakes were as high as they could be, and that adds zest to the decision making!). Crazy what I've had to do to survive, just rolling with the punches. If we only knew.
17-11-2016, 09:57 AM
Feel like this yet?

[Image: 17kristof-cartoon-master675.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
17-11-2016, 10:52 AM
(16-11-2016 09:02 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 03:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  As did I when I joined the Navy (but I was 20). I never heard that anyone was out asking questions, though. When I went to work in defense after I got my degree, one of the neighbors came over and told me (all spooked) that the FBI was around asking questions. Another neighbor asked what kind of clearance I was getting, as he also worked in defense. I was debriefed when I retired 2 years ago. I have windows all day now! Big Grin

For the record, going to one of the most academically challenging schools the military had to offer, as an ADHD kid, and not being allowed to bring any of the material home to study because of its sensitive nature was stressful as Censored. And the job got old pretty quick. If I had it all to do over again I would have skipped the secret squirrel bullshit and gone straight to scout. This is where I belong, wish I'd found out soonerTongue. I regret the fact that the course my life has taken has lead to it being a part time thing :/
I got deep dipped by a one-legged Marine who lived in my home town. He noticed my "skill" and told some friends in the five-sized puzzle box. I was still doing that until 12 January last.
17-11-2016, 10:57 AM
(16-11-2016 12:19 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 11:35 AM)Fireball Wrote:  [Image: by3bNsM.jpg]

Does Mrs. Trump even have the security clearances to be in the White House? Consider

I'm not sure what clearance she'd need just to be in residence at the White House....

I don't think she actually NEEDS a security clearance --- but, without one -- President (elect) Trump could get his dick in a wringer if he disclosed classified info to her.......

As far as her being able to get a clearance -- yeah -- foreign nationals can get US security clearances.... I'd imagine it's a bit of a job to clear them though....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
17-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Dodgy

How about you guys get a new thread going? Pretty please.

[Image: HD-3-w-flag.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
17-11-2016, 11:33 AM
What the fuck people which part of picture thread do you not understand?!

[Image: fuck_off_400x400.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-11-2016, 11:58 AM
(17-11-2016 11:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What the fuck people which part of picture thread do you not understand?!

[Image: fuck_off_400x400.jpg]

[Image: Fork-Off-50ccc14f7f012_hires.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Gawdzilla's post