Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
26-11-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(26-11-2016 10:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 10:55 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm a dude, and option 2 is looking quite attractive.

Yeah, the eating like a pig and not getting fat thing is a close second Wink
I had a really weird dream about you last night, btw.

Seeing as how we've never had a face to face, I'm almost too scared to asked.

But I'm at work and bored, and that bothers me more, so don't leave me hangin'. What does your subconscious have to say about moi?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
26-11-2016, 11:10 PM
(26-11-2016 11:02 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 10:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yeah, the eating like a pig and not getting fat thing is a close second Wink
I had a really weird dream about you last night, btw.

Seeing as how we've never had a face to face, I'm almost too scared to asked.

But I'm at work and bored, and that bothers me more, so don't leave me hangin'. What does your subconscious have to say about moi?

Laugh out load Well, keep in mind I have pretty strange dreams to begin with. But somehow in my dream we were roommates, only our apartment was under a bridge. And you made some weird nest out of blankets and you were like "Here's your bed." Then my mom came for a visit and you were making her peanut butter sandwiches. Then I woke up. Laugh out load

I told you it was weird. Hobo but I think I dreamt about you because yours was the last post I read before I went to bed.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
26-11-2016, 11:22 PM
(26-11-2016 11:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 11:02 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Seeing as how we've never had a face to face, I'm almost too scared to asked.

Laugh out load Well, keep in mind I have pretty strange dreams to begin with. But somehow in my dream we were roommates, only our apartment was under a bridge. And you made some weird nest out of blankets and you were like "Here's your bed." Then my mom came for a visit and you were making her peanut butter sandwiches. Then I woke up. Laugh out load

I told you it was weird. Hobo but I think I dreamt about you because yours was the last post I read before I went to bed.

I would totally sleep in a blanket nest, and I do enjoy peanut-butter.

[Image: tumblr_mlxif1mT5G1qbdvwko1_500.gif]

26-11-2016, 11:25 PM
(26-11-2016 11:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 11:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load Well, keep in mind I have pretty strange dreams to begin with. But somehow in my dream we were roommates, only our apartment was under a bridge. And you made some weird nest out of blankets and you were like "Here's your bed." Then my mom came for a visit and you were making her peanut butter sandwiches. Then I woke up. Laugh out load

I would totally sleep in a blanket nest, and I do enjoy peanut-butter.

Well see I'm psychic Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-11-2016, 11:38 PM
(26-11-2016 11:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 11:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I would totally sleep in a blanket nest, and I do enjoy peanut-butter.

Well see I'm psychic Wink

A more credulous person might actually believe you. Tongue

26-11-2016, 11:57 PM
(26-11-2016 11:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 11:02 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Seeing as how we've never had a face to face, I'm almost too scared to asked.

That was cool Smile I rarely remember dreams, I consider that a fortunate event.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
27-11-2016, 12:07 AM
(26-11-2016 11:57 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 11:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load Well, keep in mind I have pretty strange dreams to begin with. But somehow in my dream we were roommates, only our apartment was under a bridge. And you made some weird nest out of blankets and you were like "Here's your bed." Then my mom came for a visit and you were making her peanut butter sandwiches. Then I woke up. Laugh out load

That was cool Smile I rarely remember dreams, I consider that a fortunate event.

I frequently remember my dreams. And I've dreamt about other TTA people before, mostly because I lay in bed and read posts before drifting off to sleep. I had an x-rated dream awhile back about a TTA member--who shall go nameless Wink But to the TTA person who was in my dream that night, thank you Blush Angel

27-11-2016, 12:16 AM
we shall call him Manuel Tongue
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
27-11-2016, 01:49 AM
(27-11-2016 12:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 11:57 PM)skyking Wrote:  That was cool Smile I rarely remember dreams, I consider that a fortunate event.

I frequently remember my dreams. And I've dreamt about other TTA people before, mostly because I lay in bed and read posts before drifting off to sleep. I had an x-rated dream awhile back about a TTA member--who shall go nameless Wink But to the TTA person who was in my dream that night, thank you Blush Angel

You're welcome.
Any time sweet cheeks.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-11-2016, 05:42 AM
(27-11-2016 01:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 12:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I frequently remember my dreams. And I've dreamt about other TTA people before, mostly because I lay in bed and read posts before drifting off to sleep. I had an x-rated dream awhile back about a TTA member--who shall go nameless Wink But to the TTA person who was in my dream that night, thank you Blush Angel

You're welcome.
Any time sweet cheeks.

[Image: 54802912.jpg]