Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
27-11-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(27-11-2016 11:30 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I've sometimes wondered how many seamen have had the misfortune of inheriting the surname "Stayne".

Absolutely true story -- when I was stationed in Kodiak -- I got stuck sponsoring a guy fresh out of Radioman's school -- and they were going to stick him in my room --- so I suggested to the Master at Arms for the barracks complex that he should stick him in this other room ---- so

Seaman (RM) George Head -- got roomed with RM3 Phil Mycock.....

On the door to their room - it read ---

Mycock/Head

Having a cruel sense of humor kept me in a private room, for years....

Big Grin

(poor "Seaman Head"..... ya KNOW he took some shit ..... but, it was an inspiration to make rate to Petty Officer)....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-11-2016, 06:16 PM
(27-11-2016 05:33 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 11:30 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I've sometimes wondered how many seamen have had the misfortune of inheriting the surname "Stayne".

Absolutely true story -- when I was stationed in Kodiak -- I got stuck sponsoring a guy fresh out of Radioman's school -- and they were going to stick him in my room --- so I suggested to the Master at Arms for the barracks complex that he should stick him in this other room ---- so

Mycock/Head

Big Grin

(poor "Seaman Head"..... ya KNOW he took some shit ..... but, it was an inspiration to make rate to Petty Officer)....
I still want to know when you were on Kodiak. Sounds like we might have been there about the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
27-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Pictures people, please!
27-11-2016, 06:44 PM
[Image: welcoming-like-a-boss-a-neal-report-for-...491939.png]
[+] 11 users Like jennybee's post
27-11-2016, 06:56 PM
[Image: Instagram-Stocking-stuffer-idea-brought-...8a819a.png]
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
28-11-2016, 05:00 AM
(27-11-2016 06:16 PM)jabeady Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 05:33 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Absolutely true story -- when I was stationed in Kodiak -- I got stuck sponsoring a guy fresh out of Radioman's school -- and they were going to stick him in my room --- so I suggested to the Master at Arms for the barracks complex that he should stick him in this other room ---- so

Mycock/Head

Big Grin

I still want to know when you were on Kodiak. Sounds like we might have been there about the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1980-1981.... You might even have heard me -- on KMXT (the one FM station available) on the late night rock/punk show "The Red Eye Express".....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-11-2016, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 07:53 AM by Shai Hulud.)
[Image: rhQ9GDV.jpg]

[Image: 7l948oL.jpg]

[Image: NkRu6AS.gif]

(27-11-2016 12:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 11:57 PM)skyking Wrote:  That was cool Smile I rarely remember dreams, I consider that a fortunate event.

I frequently remember my dreams. And I've dreamt about other TTA people before, mostly because I lay in bed and read posts before drifting off to sleep. I had an x-rated dream awhile back about a TTA member--who shall go nameless Wink But to the TTA person who was in my dream that night, thank you Blush Angel

"Oh Borg, I'm so confused yet aroused" was my first thought on reading this... Facepalm

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 10 users Like Shai Hulud's post
28-11-2016, 08:08 AM
(28-11-2016 07:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  [Image: rhQ9GDV.jpg]

(27-11-2016 12:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I frequently remember my dreams. And I've dreamt about other TTA people before, mostly because I lay in bed and read posts before drifting off to sleep. I had an x-rated dream awhile back about a TTA member--who shall go nameless Wink But to the TTA person who was in my dream that night, thank you Blush Angel

"Oh Borg, I'm so confused yet aroused" was my first thought on reading this... Facepalm

No, you can definitely rule him out Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-11-2016, 08:12 AM
(28-11-2016 07:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  [Image: NkRu6AS.gif]

You had me with the cat meme! (Cats are evil and deserve ridicule).

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
28-11-2016, 08:16 AM
(28-11-2016 08:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 07:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  [Image: rhQ9GDV.jpg]

No, you can definitely rule him out Laugh out load
Oh thank God y'all don't believe in. (Though 4 hours sleep and spending 3 days grading stuff instead of relaxing the whole time may have contributed to the initial thought of Borg.)

(28-11-2016 08:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 07:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  [Image: NkRu6AS.gif]

You had me with the cat meme! (Cats are evil and deserve ridicule).
My two exes who want to be crazy cat ladies (their words, not mine) would disagree. Tongue But loved the cat, it was like real world Garfield failing to make the jump.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post