Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
15-12-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
[Image: someone-put-a-lot-of-thought-or-none-at-...;amp;w=600]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like jennybee's post
16-12-2016, 06:32 AM
(15-12-2016 09:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 08:23 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: 5yidbTn.jpg]

Hmm. Someone 'splain to the old man what this means? Huh I'm not going to watch more TV to get it. Dodgy

Instead of going to the next number, iPhone will put out "S" versions of the same ones just so they have something new on the market, usually with only minor upgrades.

After iPhone 6, for example, they had 6S and SE before finally moving on to 7.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
16-12-2016, 09:06 AM
Edit: delete
16-12-2016, 09:39 AM
(16-12-2016 06:32 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 09:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Hmm. Someone 'splain to the old man what this means? Huh I'm not going to watch more TV to get it. Dodgy

Instead of going to the next number, iPhone will put out "S" versions of the same ones just so they have something new on the market, usually with only minor upgrades.

Got it. I have a Samsung Galaxy now. My old flip phone died. Big Grin I'm not in love with having the latest phone, given how little I use it. I didn't even download any games.
16-12-2016, 09:55 AM
(16-12-2016 09:39 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 06:32 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Instead of going to the next number, iPhone will put out "S" versions of the same ones just so they have something new on the market, usually with only minor upgrades.

Got it. I have a Samsung Galaxy now. My old flip phone died. Big Grin I'm not in love with having the latest phone, given how little I use it. I didn't even download any games.

I hardly use my phone, unless I'm out somewhere and need to do a search or sometimes I take pictures. But, other than that, I hate texting. I do like having it in case of emergencies though. I have a new phone, but would have been fine keeping my old one too, but it went through a wash cycle, so yeah, it's gone to that big 'ole flip phone place in the sky. Wink
16-12-2016, 11:15 AM
(16-12-2016 06:32 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 09:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Hmm. Someone 'splain to the old man what this means? Huh I'm not going to watch more TV to get it. Dodgy

Yeah, like "SE" for "Special Edition" after software usually means a cheaper version with less features. As "Limited Edition" software does not mean (as in, say, the art world) an edition limited in how many are made available, rather an edition with all the best bits missing! Limited in function.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
16-12-2016, 11:39 AM
This is a "Martini" from Trump Grill can you name all the things wrong with this?

[Image: CzvTF2mUUAAaWnY.jpg]

I am not sure if I hated you and walked in off the street I could sabotage a Martini this badly.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-12-2016, 11:42 AM
(16-12-2016 11:39 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This is a "Martini" from Trump Grill can you name all the things wrong with this?

I am not sure if I hated you and walked in off the street I could sabotage a Martini this badly.

#1 - it's in "Trump Grill".

I'd rather have a drink in Billy Carter's basement....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-12-2016, 11:44 AM
(16-12-2016 11:39 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This is a "Martini" from Trump Grill can you name all the things wrong with this?

I don't drink a lot of martinis, but for starters, it's not in a martini glass.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-12-2016, 12:31 PM

I'm not a martini guy (although I have a friend who religiously drinks one every day), but I don't think I've ever seen a martini with ice in it, and I'm pretty sure the olive isn't supposed to be at the bottom of the glass. And. as someone else said, that's not a martini glass.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post