Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
17-05-2017, 01:15 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
(17-05-2017 12:25 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 12:14 PM)Grauwyler Wrote:  Here in Texas, the answer to that age old "why did the chicken cross the road" question is usually: "To prove to the armadillo that it CAN be done."

...does that mean the armadillo is Texas's favorite roadkill?

Yep ...don't see it much here in the city, but head to west Texas and you can barely go five miles without seeing them in the road.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grauwyler's post
17-05-2017, 09:59 PM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-05-2017, 03:39 AM
Round 2. Smile

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 5 users Like Cosmo's post
18-05-2017, 04:16 AM
(17-05-2017 01:15 PM)Grauwyler Wrote:  
(17-05-2017 12:25 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...does that mean the armadillo is Texas's favorite roadkill?

Yep ...don't see it much here in the city, but head to west Texas and you can barely go five miles without seeing them in the road.

I lived here in TX for a few years before I saw a live armadillo and that was at a rest stop at the TX/LA border.

I see at least one roadkill armadillo every week and I live in a small town very near Dallas.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
18-05-2017, 04:20 AM
I understand that they've made it to Missouri. Confused
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-05-2017, 09:41 AM
(18-05-2017 04:20 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I understand that they've made it to Missouri. Confused

I'm from southwest Louisiana, and now live in Missouri. Bastards followed me?! Sonofa...

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
18-05-2017, 09:51 AM
(18-05-2017 09:41 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 04:20 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I understand that they've made it to Missouri. Confused

I'm from southwest Louisiana, and now live in Missouri. Bastards followed me?! Sonofa...

It may be armadillos, but in Branson it's kinda hard to tell. Consider
18-05-2017, 10:53 AM
(18-05-2017 09:51 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 09:41 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm from southwest Louisiana, and now live in Missouri. Bastards followed me?! Sonofa...

It may be armadillos, but in Branson it's kinda hard to tell. Consider

Well I've just moved from the Boot Heel up to Westport/KC, so maybe I have some time to build defensive fortifications before they overrun your position. Fight to the last man, Branson!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
18-05-2017, 11:15 AM
(18-05-2017 10:53 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 09:51 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  It may be armadillos, but in Branson it's kinda hard to tell. Consider

Well I've just moved from the Boot Heel up to Westport/KC, so maybe I have some time to build defensive fortifications before they overrun your position. Fight to the last man, Branson!

Now you're following me around! I was born around Sikeston. Gasp
18-05-2017, 11:20 AM
(18-05-2017 11:15 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 10:53 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Well I've just moved from the Boot Heel up to Westport/KC, so maybe I have some time to build defensive fortifications before they overrun your position. Fight to the last man, Branson!

Now you're following me around! I was born around Sikeston. Gasp

Yeah I lived in Sikeston. We talked about this before. Tongue