Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
30-05-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
Ew, really?

[Image: 0919c87565f3788dd25776cb66a27e49f7387cfb...1d1f_1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
30-05-2017, 11:21 PM
(30-05-2017 09:37 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(29-05-2017 05:24 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I think I'd have a better outcome if I actually had the beavers waiting for her.

Mine's the same. Totally non-romantic. Finds it wryly amusing when I do stuff for her, since I'm the romantic-minded one. She does try to act like she appreciates it, though. Heh.

What is romance anyway? I'm seriously asking because I'm not sure if I'm romantic or not.
31-05-2017, 02:40 AM
(30-05-2017 09:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Ew, really?

60% sure that's for cock.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-05-2017, 05:22 AM
picture won't post

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
31-05-2017, 05:52 AM
(30-05-2017 09:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Ew, really?

Too small to be a cock ring. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
31-05-2017, 05:56 AM
(30-05-2017 11:21 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(30-05-2017 09:37 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Mine's the same. Totally non-romantic. Finds it wryly amusing when I do stuff for her, since I'm the romantic-minded one. She does try to act like she appreciates it, though. Heh.

What is romance anyway? I'm seriously asking because I'm not sure if I'm romantic or not.

Romance is doing things that show them how much they are loved, for no real reason other than you love them. It's everything from writing them a poem, to a present that shows you've paid attention to the little things they like, to taking them places that will bring you closer together because of the experience-- things you wouldn't do with just a friend. It's basically a willingness to constantly show that person that they are the most special person in the world, to you. Otherwise, you're just a couple of random friends who fuck... and I'd argue that it's why many relationships fail, since the partners (or at least one of them) never bothers to do or say anything that the other partner can't get from any number of other people.

Most people do it at the beginning, in some way, as an attempt to "woo" the other person into the relationship in the first place... but then they stop and treat the rest of the relationship like some sort of business arrangement. That's when you hear people saying "the romance died", and often it's not long after that the relationship itself dies. In short, I'd say romance means never ceasing to pursue and woo the person with whom you want to spend the rest of your life.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
31-05-2017, 05:58 AM
(31-05-2017 05:56 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(30-05-2017 11:21 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  What is romance anyway? I'm seriously asking because I'm not sure if I'm romantic or not.

Romance is doing things that show them how much they are loved, for no real reason other than you love them. It's everything from writing them a poem, to a present that shows you've paid attention to the little things they like, to taking them places that will bring you closer together because of the experience-- things you wouldn't do with just a friend. It's basically a willingness to constantly show that person that they are the most special person in the world, to you. Otherwise, you're just a couple of random friends who fuck... and I'd argue that it's why many relationships fail, since the partners (or at least one of them) never bothers to do or say anything that the other partner can't get from any number of other people.

Most people do it at the beginning, in some way, as an attempt to "woo" the other person into the relationship in the first place... but then they stop and treat the rest of the relationship like some sort of business arrangement. That's when you hear people saying "the romance died", and often it's not long after that the relationship itself dies. In short, I'd say romance means never ceasing to pursue and woo the person with whom you want to spend the rest of your life.
"Never stop dating your wife."
[+] 5 users Like Gawdzilla's post
31-05-2017, 06:08 AM
(31-05-2017 05:58 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  ...

That was my ex-wife's ex-husband's policy.

Dodgy

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
31-05-2017, 06:20 AM
(31-05-2017 06:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Dodgy

[Image: EG7bQ.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
31-05-2017, 06:23 AM
(31-05-2017 06:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Dodgy
It was an expansion on the Mormon policy, "Never stop dating."