Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
31-05-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
[Image: Pccwj13.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-05-2017, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2017 08:51 AM by jennybee.)
(30-05-2017 11:21 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(30-05-2017 09:37 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Mine's the same. Totally non-romantic. Finds it wryly amusing when I do stuff for her, since I'm the romantic-minded one. She does try to act like she appreciates it, though. Heh.

What is romance anyway? I'm seriously asking because I'm not sure if I'm romantic or not.

Romance to me, keeps the passion alive in a rship. When the passion is gone, it can be really hard to sustain a rship, imo, because then it's like you are just living with a best friend (which is currently how I feel in my rship). There is definite love there, but the flame is on a dull flicker. Romance helps to stoke the flames, but it has to be a two way street. Just one person doing all the romance and it can become one-sided and you start to feel like why even bother?

Anyway, back to the "What is romance" question Tongue To me, romance is thinking of the other person and showing them how much you love them. Romance is also a way of saying "I wanted to do something nice for you/us." "I want you." "You're all I can think about." "I find you so fucking sexy." "You're all I want." Cue Marvin Gaye Tongue

Romance could be anything: Write a love note and stick it in a suitcase if someone's leaving on a business trip, go camping under the stars and snuggle together in a sleeping bag, light some candles, put on some nice music, and take a hot bath together. Stay in a romantic inn (I like ones that have a romantic "ghost" story attached to the place). Take a train trip (ones that have private sleep cabs) and ah...enjoy each other while you travel to whatever cool place you're going to. Light candles and give each other a sexy massage. Go watch the sunset/sunrise together and have a picnic on the beach. "Camp" in your living room by building a fort out of couch pillows and sheets and get it on Tongue Look deep into your partner's eyes when you are having sex (seriously, women dig that kind of thing). Basically, do whatever you did to woo them to get them interested in you when you first started dating Yes

Anyway, consider this your romance starter kit...Happy Romancing Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
31-05-2017, 09:11 AM
(31-05-2017 05:58 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  "Never stop dating your wife."

For all i disagree with my cousin's minister husband, this is one thing they do well. They make time for date night each month and say it helps keep the marriage strong.

--

[Image: rQZe5AO.png]

[Image: auWavpz.jpg]

[Image: Opfd8xV.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 10 users Like Shai Hulud's post
31-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Also, "seeing each other" while still living together is not recommended for romance purposes (which is probably why my rship is in the shitter). But we broke up so many times, it's just the best option for us now. As I type this I am face palming myself Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
31-05-2017, 11:24 AM
(31-05-2017 09:13 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Also, "seeing each other" while still living together is not recommended for romance purposes (which is probably why my rship is in the shitter). But we broke up so many times, it's just the best option for us now. As I type this I am face palming myself Wink

I've never broken up with anyone twice.

That has infuriated several ladies.

Mission accomplished.
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
31-05-2017, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2017 09:06 PM by Shai Hulud.)
I googled Star Trek Llama:
[Image: QMUeXkx.jpg]

[Image: yJatn7y.png]

Then Star Wars Llama:
[Image: 1I4STDC.png]

And for randomness:
[Image: a3o44fu.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
01-06-2017, 04:27 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 10 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
01-06-2017, 04:59 PM
[Image: myVHbyM.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
03-06-2017, 01:52 AM
Damn..

[Image: kMfaJSX.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
03-06-2017, 08:42 AM
[Image: PDFaG3d.png]

[Image: axG872A.jpg]

[Image: sXWGSVh.jpg]

[Image: oExFUTO.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post