Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.57 Average
25-06-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else...
[Image: funny-pale-irish-girl-sun-bathing-sand-p...261167.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
25-06-2017, 10:05 PM
(25-06-2017 07:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: funny-pale-irish-girl-sun-bathing-sand-p...261167.jpg]

Laugh out load We have that Northern European thing going on in my family. One of my sons tans not at all (red hair and not even freckles), and the other two can sort of get like really light toast, like me. Both of my grandfathers had red hair. My wife can't really take a lot of sun, either (but can get some freckles, if she does). So, why the hell are we all living in sunny California!? Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-06-2017, 10:11 PM
(25-06-2017 10:05 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 07:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: funny-pale-irish-girl-sun-bathing-sand-p...261167.jpg]

Laugh out load We have that Northern European thing going on in my family. One of my sons tans not at all (red hair and not even freckles), and the other two can sort of get like really light toast, like me. Both of my grandfathers had red hair. My wife can't really take a lot of sun, either (but can get some freckles, if she does). So, why the hell are we all living in sunny California!? Hobo

You're in CA too? I didn't know that. Cool Thumbsup I have an excuse though, I'm an Irish girl from Boston and I only came to CA because my boyfriend got a job here Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
25-06-2017, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2017 10:22 PM by yakherder.)
(25-06-2017 10:05 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

When I first started shaving my head, and my scalp was as white as the rest of me, I was in a sling load class where the instructors nicknamed me Powder, as in the movie about that bald albino genius. I think they were more referring to the bald albino part, though.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
25-06-2017, 10:21 PM
(25-06-2017 10:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 10:05 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Laugh out load We have that Northern European thing going on in my family. One of my sons tans not at all (red hair and not even freckles), and the other two can sort of get like really light toast, like me. Both of my grandfathers had red hair. My wife can't really take a lot of sun, either (but can get some freckles, if she does). So, why the hell are we all living in sunny California!? Hobo

When I first started shaving my head, and my scalp was as white as the rest of me, I was in a sling load class where the instructors nicknamed me Powder, as in the movie about that bald albino genius. I think they we're more referring to the bald albino part, though.

I burn like a mofo in the sun. But I use this cocoa butter fake tanning lotion that actually makes you look like you have a tan and not like an oompa loompa. Thumbsup I haven't used it this summer yet, but I'll be breaking out the cocoa butter tan schtuff shortly so I don't disappear on the beach like that girl Laugh out load then of course I use a huge SPF so I can still enjoy my summer time activities without turning into a lobstah Wink

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
25-06-2017, 10:55 PM
(25-06-2017 10:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 10:05 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Laugh out load We have that Northern European thing going on in my family. One of my sons tans not at all (red hair and not even freckles), and the other two can sort of get like really light toast, like me. Both of my grandfathers had red hair. My wife can't really take a lot of sun, either (but can get some freckles, if she does). So, why the hell are we all living in sunny California!? Hobo

When I first started shaving my head, and my scalp was as white as the rest of me, I was in a sling load class where the instructors nicknamed me Powder, as in the movie about that bald albino genius. I think they were more referring to the bald albino part, though.

Yeah, I've had people give me shit about the lack of tan on my pate. I have male pattern baldness, plus I wear a hat to shade my eyes, since my mandatory sunglasses for the agéd trying to avoid//delay cataracts allow light in over the tops. Laughat

So, you didn't short sheet his rack, or something like it, in revenge? I am disappoint. Huh
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-06-2017, 11:00 PM
(25-06-2017 10:55 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 10:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When I first started shaving my head, and my scalp was as white as the rest of me, I was in a sling load class where the instructors nicknamed me Powder, as in the movie about that bald albino genius. I think they were more referring to the bald albino part, though.

Yeah, I've had people give me shit about the lack of tan on my pate. I have male pattern baldness, plus I wear a hat to shade my eyes, since my mandatory sunglasses for the agéd trying to avoid//delay cataracts allow light in over the tops. Laughat

So, you didn't short sheet his rack, or something like it, in revenge? I am disappoint. Huh

It wasn't just one, though. One morning suddenly all the instructors were calling me Powder, as if they held some secret meeting the night before and reached a consensus on the idea. And it was only the students in barracks. The instructors either went home or were in private rooms.

'Murican Canadian
25-06-2017, 11:00 PM
(25-06-2017 10:55 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-06-2017 10:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When I first started shaving my head, and my scalp was as white as the rest of me, I was in a sling load class where the instructors nicknamed me Powder, as in the movie about that bald albino genius. I think they were more referring to the bald albino part, though.

I'm telling you the cocoa butter fake tanning lotion really works. But there's nothing wrong with pale skin. It looks kind of gothic which is kinda sexy Thumbsup Look at Colin Farrell or Ed Sheeran. Totally hot. Yes

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-06-2017, 01:30 AM
(25-06-2017 11:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm telling you the cocoa butter fake tanning lotion really works. But there's nothing wrong with pale skin. It looks kind of gothic which is kinda sexy Thumbsup Look at Colin Farrell or Ed Sheeran. Totally hot. Yes

Or Kate Beckinsale...

[Image: 498d712b3744fe6e2356fa497c4f4efc.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-06-2017, 08:33 AM
[Image: a6L0Q0L_700b.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post