Favorite videos for a laugh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Favorite videos for a laugh
If you've been to any Protestant contemporary services lately...

--

And ugh, I've not heard of anyone being pleased with how Warhammer fantasy ended...and got rebooted.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
24-07-2016, 02:55 PM
(24-07-2016 02:47 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  If you've been to any Protestant contemporary services lately...

--

And ugh, I've not heard of anyone being pleased with how Warhammer fantasy ended...and got rebooted.

Lol, I've been to plenty of churches like that. I even felt "led" to give them 10% of my money. Those bastards Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
24-07-2016, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 03:45 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(24-07-2016 02:55 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 02:47 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  If you've been to any Protestant contemporary services lately...

--

Lol, I've been to plenty of churches like that. I even felt "led" to give them 10% of my money. Those bastards Laugh out load

I love how your comment can be interpreted as either giving 10% to the church or to Games Workshop because the cost of minis is just too damn high! Laugh out load Also, you were a better tither than I am...

I have a 'friend' who is a youth minister at a church like that. He plays Demon Hunter at a lot of their events so they can be all edgy and cool. (I think they bought a drone from Barnes and Noble too, to take aerial photos of their events.) Mom's contemporary service is a lot like this, her worship band leader even sells his own CDs (and has some songs in the more 'contemporary' version of the United Methodist hymnal).

Need to think of a witty signature.
04-08-2016, 08:39 PM

[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
04-08-2016, 09:15 PM

--

My dad was a preacher the whole time I was growing up, now he's head minister of our district. No longer a preacher per se, but every bit the pastor and more.

Our small town Kansas congregation tried hard to emulate this, I played bass in the band as a teenager. They now live in Wichita and the church they attend when not on the road is exactly like this video. Too funny.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
04-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Video RE: Favorite videos for a laugh

[+] 3 users Like RogueWarrior's post
29-08-2016, 06:15 AM
How can you pray when parrot wants to kill you? Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
29-08-2016, 05:10 PM

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
29-08-2016, 05:56 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
30-08-2016, 06:21 AM

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post