Golf
Other (please specify)
[Show Results]

Favourite Sport?!?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-01-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: Favourite Sport?!?
(15-12-2012 10:51 AM)ceej Wrote:  Drag Racing.

Not much of a sport?
It's over in like 10seconds (I'm sure there is a sexual intercourse joke there somewhere).

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2013, 12:46 PM
(15-01-2013 10:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's over in like 10seconds (I'm sure there is a sexual intercourse joke there somewhere).

A joke involving A2 and an inflatable doll perhaps? Angel

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Jousting.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
04-02-2013, 01:31 AM
Boxing and martial arts can be so badass. Watch roy jones jr. or krav maga dissarming techniques so bad ass!
04-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Once you have seen top fuel in person you will never be the same. That shit is beyond what your mind can fathom. 0 to 360 mph in 3 seconds flat. It is so hardcore it shakes your eyeballs in your head from 50 yards away it's crazy! Plus it gets you high craig!
(15-01-2013 10:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-12-2012 10:51 AM)ceej Wrote:  Drag Racing.

Not much of a sport?
It's over in like 10seconds (I'm sure there is a sexual intercourse joke there somewhere).
09-02-2013, 09:19 PM
The other night, I was watching my hockey and I asked if any runs were made yet... I miss baseball. Just a couple more weeks.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
15-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Pretty much a tie between gymnastics and Thai boxing.

Also, when it comes to Thai boxing or other combat sports, I find the lighter weight classes to be much more interesting. The fighters tend to be more athletic and the fights more technical. The heavyweights are only interesting when an actual knockout occurs, so you might as well just skip the fight and watch the highlights.

"Character is not made of sunshine and roses. Like steel, it is forged in fire, between the hammer and the anvil." Zhu Jin Ning, Thick Face Black Heart.
18-02-2013, 02:16 AM
Fishing makes for a fun sport
18-02-2013, 02:45 AM
(18-02-2013 02:16 AM)Rosetta Wrote:  Fishing makes for a fun sport

Not for the fishies though Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
18-02-2013, 03:31 AM
If I'm in a position where I have to watch sweating humans competing for physical superiority, I most enjoy mixed martial arts.

If you extend that out to include vehicles, I enjoy watching off-road racing (especially rally cars and motorcycle baja races).

Sharpshooting and trick shot competitions can also be entertaining, but I don't care all that much. I watch very little TV, and would just as soon be shooting zombies or riding a motorcycle myself as watching somebody else do it.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What makes a sport? BrokenQuill92 7 358 28-08-2013 09:12 PM
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  First current player on a major American team sport comes out cufflink 5 332 29-04-2013 03:24 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x