Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-02-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Favourite Sport?!?
Murikin Football!

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2012, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 10:14 PM by Erxomai.)
Baseball has been very, very good to me.
Scotty, are you a soccer hooligan? I've always wanted to hang out with some hooligans...as long as they don't hurt me. Shy

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
07-02-2012, 05:26 AM
I don't play it but I think rugby is a real man's sport. None of that "no tackling" shite.
Then I chose it because I didn't think you had anything relevant to me up there. Then I figured that's just because normal people don't consider archery a sport. Standing around and concentration doesn't seem to be much of a sport.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 2 users Like Smooshmonster's post
07-02-2012, 06:04 AM
Automotive racing
07-02-2012, 07:25 AM
I love boxing ! It comes from my youth. I was a golden glove boxer in Ohio. My dad made me quit because my nose was broken so many times the Dr. told my dad I would need reconstructive surgery. That was it for my boxing days. My dad wouldn't spend one penny on us. I do respect watching cage fighting. It includes all the arts of fighting. Boxing can be so influenced by bad judging. I seen allot of good fighters lose their belts over bad judges. Boxing can be subjective too. One of the best fighters I have ever seen is Sugar Ray. I seen old film of Jack Dempsey too that was wonderful.
07-02-2012, 09:18 AM
[Image: football-4760.jpg]
or
[Image: golf-ball-on-tee.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
07-02-2012, 09:48 AM
I play at golf.

I played soccer and hockey in high school and at university, and continued those until my early thirties when a bone tumor put an end to that.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Incidentally I watched the ManU and Chelsea match the other day. I actually enjoyed it. Chelsea whooped that ass til ManU made 2 penalty kicks.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
07-02-2012, 12:02 PM
(07-02-2012 10:31 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Incidentally I watched the ManU and Chelsea match the other day. I actually enjoyed it. Chelsea whooped that ass til ManU made 2 penalty kicks.

If you wanna see a good match you should have watched Man City vs Man Utd earlier this season, that was incredible. Or just watch any game between Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-02-2012, 12:50 PM
I chose soccer because it's what I'm most involved in at the moment. I coach my daughters soccer team.

I played soccer, football ("American" football, but I'm Canadian. We do in three downs what Amerians do in four), rugby, and boxing a fair bit in my younger days, but lately I've been pretty hooked on raquetball. It's cold in the winter here, so I really like the indoor sports this time of year. Learning to boulder better at the rock climbing wall as well, but overall I'm a terrible climber.

Just visiting.

-SR