Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
23-09-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
I was looking for a picture to laugh about "Jeovah's Witnesses" and I found this image to laugh about "Mormons".

[Image: why-are-Mormons-so.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like viocjit's post
26-09-2013, 04:54 PM
(30-08-2013 11:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: muhammad-xibit.jpg]

I think I laughed for ten years.

“You are not controlling the storm, and you are not lost in it. You are the storm.” - Sam Harris
27-09-2013, 04:04 AM
[Image: h4F5DE5ED]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-09-2013, 05:03 AM
(27-09-2013 04:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: h4F5DE5ED]

That is amazing! HAHAHA!

27-09-2013, 05:00 PM
I don't know how this came up in my youtube suggestions list... but it's worth watching for the lawls and then read the comments... you'll just facepalm once you realize people are serious.

The comments are the best.
Quote:Me & my sisters noticed that as well when we watched them last year & we were so in shock, we just looked at each other & said did you see that, his eyes look weird til we paid more close attention. Im glad you pointed it out as well, the devil is real & it behooves us to find the Lord in these last & evil days on this earth ya'll.

Quote:Y do ppl marvel at this demonic world???

Quote:You are not crazy. You see the truth that so many refuse to believe. Even if you just ignore his eyes, his face alone, changes in a sadistic manner and almost looks animalistic. The man is possessed. So glad you are not being fooled!

Quote:i believe that guy is a satanist but also i saw another video where he turns his eyes all around like u only can see the white part of his eyes we all know he haves tricks but anyway all we can do is stay away nd become cristians other whise those demons are going get us all god have mersy on those peoples

Laughat

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
27-09-2013, 05:46 PM
(27-09-2013 04:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: h4F5DE5ED]

Buscemi's face is priceless.

And...

um... Christopher Walken on water.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
27-09-2013, 05:48 PM
(27-09-2013 05:00 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I don't know how this came up in my youtube suggestions list... but it's worth watching for the lawls and then read the comments... you'll just facepalm once you realize people are serious.

The comments are the best.
Quote:Me & my sisters noticed that as well when we watched them last year & we were so in shock, we just looked at each other & said did you see that, his eyes look weird til we paid more close attention. Im glad you pointed it out as well, the devil is real & it behooves us to find the Lord in these last & evil days on this earth ya'll.

Quote:Y do ppl marvel at this demonic world???

Quote:You are not crazy. You see the truth that so many refuse to believe. Even if you just ignore his eyes, his face alone, changes in a sadistic manner and almost looks animalistic. The man is possessed. So glad you are not being fooled!

Quote:i believe that guy is a satanist but also i saw another video where he turns his eyes all around like u only can see the white part of his eyes we all know he haves tricks but anyway all we can do is stay away nd become cristians other whise those demons are going get us all god have mersy on those peoples

Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
01-10-2013, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 01:18 AM by EvolutionKills.)
[Image: 064-Behaves-Like-a-Barbarian.png]

[Image: 067-Judgement-Day.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-10-2013, 12:57 PM
[Image: 1378028_10153317500895377_1695480793_n.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
01-10-2013, 03:41 PM
(01-10-2013 12:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: 1378028_10153317500895377_1695480793_n.jpg]

it's always cool to release the Kraken Sleepy

[Image: sigvacachica.png]