Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
22-04-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
(22-04-2014 09:47 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I meant more of "if a guy thinks this would hurt, imagine a girl's response" kind of way, not "as a guy this would hurt more" way Laugh out load

HUH ? Hobo

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2014, 10:04 AM
(22-04-2014 09:58 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 09:47 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I meant more of "if a guy thinks this would hurt, imagine a girl's response" kind of way, not "as a guy this would hurt more" way Laugh out load

HUH ? Hobo

If a guy thinks a girl masturbating with a cross would be painful, then a girl's response would be more dramatic. For example, when girls see a guy get kicked (hard) in the balls they feel bad, when another guy sees it they cringe and possibly remember a time it happened to them.

My response had nothing to do with a guy shoving a cross up his ass as implied by Robby.

I tried to avoid the use of this explanation out of respect for the new 18+ section, but look what you made be do now Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
22-04-2014, 10:10 AM
[Image: 044-Joseph-wants-to-have-a-talk...jpg]

[Image: 152-Religion-You-need-a-hobby.png]

[Image: 130-Atheism-ism.jpg]

[Image: 116-Why-God-went-after-Issac-650x331.jpg]

[Image: 100-Scumbag-Ra-Comfort-650x406.jpg]

[Image: 084-Jesus-Hyena.jpg]

[Image: 072-science-fixed-it-650x701.jpg]

[Image: 003-Who-ya-gonna-call-650x1010.jpg]

[Image: 149-God-Hates-Figs-650x487.jpg]
[+] 16 users Like CleverUsername's post
22-04-2014, 10:55 AM
(22-04-2014 10:04 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 09:58 AM)War Horse Wrote:  HUH ? Hobo

If a guy thinks a girl masturbating with a cross would be painful, then a girl's response would be more dramatic. For example, when girls see a guy get kicked (hard) in the balls they feel bad, when another guy sees it they cringe and possibly remember a time it happened to them.

My response had nothing to do with a guy shoving a cross up his ass as implied by Robby.

I tried to avoid the use of this explanation out of respect for the new 18+ section, but look what you made be do now Dodgy

LOL Laugh out load Laugh out load ...... I know, its just the way you phrased the sentence.

I had to read it 3 times.... Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
22-04-2014, 11:29 AM
(22-04-2014 10:55 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 10:04 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  If a guy thinks a girl masturbating with a cross would be painful, then a girl's response would be more dramatic. For example, when girls see a guy get kicked (hard) in the balls they feel bad, when another guy sees it they cringe and possibly remember a time it happened to them.

LOL Laugh out load Laugh out load ...... I know, its just the way you phrased the sentence.

I had to read it 3 times.... Tongue

Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
22-04-2014, 06:31 PM
(22-04-2014 10:04 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 09:58 AM)War Horse Wrote:  HUH ? Hobo

I've just dropped into this thread for the first time in days... I'm just trying to imagine how the conversation got to that.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
22-04-2014, 09:25 PM
[Image: 0EJ5csu.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
23-04-2014, 07:49 AM
(22-04-2014 06:31 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 10:04 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  If a guy thinks a girl masturbating with a cross would be painful, then a girl's response would be more dramatic. For example, when girls see a guy get kicked (hard) in the balls they feel bad, when another guy sees it they cringe and possibly remember a time it happened to them.

I've just dropped into this thread for the first time in days... I'm just trying to imagine how the conversation got to that.

There's this button near the top and bottom of the page that allows you to go back, click it Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
23-04-2014, 04:37 PM
[Image: aqmBXKP_700b_v1.jpg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 18 users Like nach_in's post
23-04-2014, 04:40 PM
(23-04-2014 07:49 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 06:31 PM)Sam Wrote:  I've just dropped into this thread for the first time in days... I'm just trying to imagine how the conversation got to that.

There's this button near the top and bottom of the page that allows you to go back, click it Tongue

I'm not sure I want to...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user