Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
30-09-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
(30-09-2014 10:04 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I can't stop laughing because I'm a terrible person.

I can't stop laughing because it's fucking hilarious. I had a goat condom once out of curiosity. omg that shit was foul smelling. Mood gone.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 10:35 PM
[img][Image: image_zps2cc997bb.jpg][/img]

So I realize the quality isn't that great, I took it with my cellphone going 75 mph down the interstate. I pass this billboard on my way home from work.

The left side says "where will you spend eternity? heaven or hell?" In the lower right corner it says "Go the Strait and Narrow Path". Lol, dumbass holier than thou hicks spelled it like George Strait. Gets me every time.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
30-09-2014, 10:41 PM
That's my friend.
Her homework assignment was to write a critique of The Selfish Gene but she didn't get it. In the end I wrote the critique for her. It was an atheist critique and she is a creationist but she folded and she presented it as her own.
[+] 2 users Like Elenambass's post
04-10-2014, 09:37 PM
[Image: StructuredSettlement_zps447f4cb8.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-10-2014, 04:31 AM
(30-09-2014 10:35 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [img][Image: image_zps2cc997bb.jpg][/img]

So I realize the quality isn't that great, I took it with my cellphone going 75 mph down the interstate. I pass this billboard on my way home from work.

The left side says "where will you spend eternity? heaven or hell?" In the lower right corner it says "Go the Strait and Narrow Path". Lol, dumbass holier than thou hicks spelled it like George Strait. Gets me every time.

So I just spent 3 weeks in AL, GA, TN and there were billboards like this everywhere! There was one that said "Do you know Jesus?" As if there's anybody in Alabama who hasn't heard of the guy! OH also, I'll have to upload it, but in Gatlinburg we passed by the Biblical Times Dinner Theater Hobo

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
05-10-2014, 04:48 AM
(05-10-2014 04:31 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  

So I just spent 3 weeks in AL, GA, TN and there were billboards like this everywhere! There was one that said "Do you know Jesus?" As if there's anybody in Alabama who hasn't heard of the guy! OH also, I'll have to upload it, but in Gatlinburg we passed by the Biblical Times Dinner Theater Hobo

There is one on I-65 on the Northbound side just North of Montgomery that says "Go to church or the Devil will get you!" With a picture of a red devil with a pitchfork.

05-10-2014, 09:19 AM
(04-10-2014 09:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

prey????? Laugh out load

illiteracy knows no bounds it seems
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
05-10-2014, 09:20 AM
(05-10-2014 09:19 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 09:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

prey????? Laugh out load

illiteracy knows no bounds it seems

Check out that group (it is all parody) if you are on facebook they are fucking hilarious.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-10-2014, 09:41 AM

Spelling's not important as long as your intentions are good. Undecided

Apparently...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
07-10-2014, 02:45 PM
[Image: aVQ35Wv_700b_v1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post