Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
05-01-2015, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 11:14 PM by pablo.)
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
(05-01-2015 10:25 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 09:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: IMG_35921063081256_zpsoku2rvhz.jpeg]

Dude what is with the islamophobia?
That shit is not funny. Insinuating a whole religious group is into bestiality is just as wrong as insinuating a sexuality likes the same thing. That shit comes from the religious books and should never be used by right thinking humans.

Why are you sinking to the level of the worst theists? Demonization of people who think differently from you.
WeepingWeeping

and to the person who liked your post, shame on you.

I think it's funny. This isn't exactly a serious thread, as the title implies, it's ok to unpucker once in a while, dude.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
06-01-2015, 12:07 AM

That shit is not funny. Insinuating a whole religious group is into bestiality is just as wrong as insinuating a sexuality likes the same thing. That shit comes from the religious books and should never be used by right thinking humans.

Why are you sinking to the level of the worst theists? Demonization of people who think differently from you.
WeepingWeeping

Would you have found it funny if somebody replaced "Goat" with "Sheep" and "Islamic" with "Kiwi?"

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 3 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
06-01-2015, 12:14 AM
(06-01-2015 12:07 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 10:25 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  Dude what is with the islamophobia?

WeepingWeeping

Would you have found it funny if somebody replaced "Goat" with "Sheep" and "Islamic" with "Kiwi?"

I know I would have! Thumbsup

[Image: Sheepguy.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 10 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
06-01-2015, 07:38 AM
(06-01-2015 12:14 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 12:07 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Would you have found it funny if somebody replaced "Goat" with "Sheep" and "Islamic" with "Kiwi?"

I know I would have! Thumbsup

[Image: Sheepguy.jpg]

I'll bet he can't do it without spilling his beer.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
06-01-2015, 07:46 AM

WeepingWeeping

Really? You obviously haven’t seen this http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...oke-Thread

We make fun of every religion, it’s what we do, you should know that. Now, be careful getting off that high horse, you don’t want to hurt yourself Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
06-01-2015, 08:10 AM
(05-01-2015 10:25 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  ...
Insinuating a whole religious group is into bestiality is just as wrong as insinuating a sexuality likes the same thing. That shit comes from the religious books and should never be used by right thinking humans.

I agree.

It's funny because it's ironic but it is also totally unacceptable.

And yet...
[Image: Condom+history_12c82f_4597844.jpg]

[+] 12 users Like DLJ's post
06-01-2015, 08:16 AM
(06-01-2015 08:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 10:25 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  ...
Insinuating a whole religious group is into bestiality is just as wrong as insinuating a sexuality likes the same thing. That shit comes from the religious books and should never be used by right thinking humans.

I agree.

It's funny because it's ironic but it is also totally unacceptable.

And yet...
[Image: Condom+history_12c82f_4597844.jpg]

Bowing That’s fucking funny! You win the internet today DLJ.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
06-01-2015, 09:50 AM
... and Rogue, if you think I didn't get your point... I did. But I don't agree.

I have Jewish blood and Welsh blood in me. Do you think that if someone posted a Jewish-joke here I would be crying "antisemitism"? Or a sheep-shagging joke in the other humour section I'd be complaining about Celtophobia?

Nah!

Humour is all about understanding the object vs. the subject of the joke.

Perhaps you'd like to start a thread on the topic... it's worth discussing, I reckon.

I would happily talk about how I live in a muslim country (as of Saturday) and would still tell that joke. And how if someone was serious about accusing all muslims of bestiality, I would be the first to put them straight (as many of my previous posts will testify).

After, of course, I had pointed out that the reason why 'Allah' through the mouth of Mo (pbuh) prohibited excessive wine consumption was because Mo's uncle got pissed one night and got too friendly with a neighbour's livestock.

Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
06-01-2015, 11:17 AM
I have also been guilty of making "atheists eat babies" jokes, but would never seriously suggest that ALL atheists eat babies. That would be an unfair generalization, since anecdotal evidence suggests the true number is somewhere around 75%...

P.S. If anyone from New Zealand, Scotland or Wyoming is following this thread, "baaaaa" means "no." Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 9 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
06-01-2015, 11:23 AM
[Image: noah-flood-l-poster-_zpssk81vdyr.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like pablo's post