Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
11-10-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
(10-10-2015 01:35 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  [Image: behead-those.jpg]

[Image: Yzsw7PU.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
12-10-2015, 04:08 AM
Not a picture but it is laughing at religion so it's halfway appropriate for this thread. Plus I watched this film last night and this is my favourite scene:

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 7 users Like Eva's post
12-10-2015, 05:24 AM
(12-10-2015 04:08 AM)Eva Wrote:  Not a picture but it is laughing at religion so it's halfway appropriate for this thread. Plus I watched this film last night and this is my favourite scene:

watched it, or watched it AGAIN??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-10-2015, 06:09 AM
(12-10-2015 05:24 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 04:08 AM)Eva Wrote:  Not a picture but it is laughing at religion so it's halfway appropriate for this thread. Plus I watched this film last night and this is my favourite scene:

watched it, or watched it AGAIN??

Again after having seen it again and again. Being a Brit I was brought up on Monty Python Yes

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post
12-10-2015, 09:43 PM

NOT SAFE FOR CHURCH.

Sapere aude
13-10-2015, 04:02 AM
Finally, a heaven I can get on board with...

[Image: valheaven.jpg]

[+] 14 users Like Eva's post
13-10-2015, 04:57 AM
(13-10-2015 04:02 AM)Eva Wrote:  Finally, a heaven I can get on board with...

The thing about Valhalla is it requires dying in combat, and even then it's at Odin's discretion. There are two different possible places to go for warriors, so you got a 50/50 shot at it. Good luck, see you there Smile

'Murican Canadian
13-10-2015, 05:04 AM
(13-10-2015 04:57 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 04:02 AM)Eva Wrote:  Finally, a heaven I can get on board with...

The thing about Valhalla is it requires dying in combat, and even then it's at Odin's discretion. There are two different possible places to go for warriors, so you got a 50/50 shot at it. Good luck, see you there Smile

Do armchair warriors count? What's the other place? And does it have sex, food and alcohol also?

13-10-2015, 05:18 AM
(13-10-2015 05:04 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 04:57 AM)yakherder Wrote:  The thing about Valhalla is it requires dying in combat, and even then it's at Odin's discretion. There are two different possible places to go for warriors, so you got a 50/50 shot at it. Good luck, see you there Smile

Do armchair warriors count? What's the other place? And does it have sex, food and alcohol also?

Odin gets half the warriors to prepare for the coming of Ragnarök. Those are the ones who go to Valhalla. Freyja gets the other half, who go to Fólkvangr. There is debate, but it's theorized to be a field on which Freyja has either a hall or ship depending on interpretation of the poems and various texts available.

'Murican Canadian
13-10-2015, 05:43 AM
Go for FSM heaven...

They have a stripper factory, and a beer volcano....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post