Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
20-11-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
(19-11-2015 11:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 11:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  It's not a fool-proof test for virginity anyway. Some girls don't got a hymen, sometimes hymen torn for other reasons than sex. Don't ask me how I know these things...

ETA: Also Mary is hot Blush

Very true. I remember thinking that same thing when I read the bible passage that talks about stoning women who did not bleed on their wedding night. I wonder how many women got stoned to death for not being virgins-when in fact, they were. I didn't bleed my first time either, I'm sure I tore it myself since I was pretty involved with field hockey, track, and dance classes.

The whole practice of stoning women whether they were virgins or not was so barbaric. How anyone could read that and believe god is love is beyond me.

Reminds me of this thread about Islamic schools banning horseback riding for girls.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
20-11-2015, 12:33 AM

Why don't they see the irony?
[+] 4 users Like RogueWarrior's post
20-11-2015, 12:51 AM
(20-11-2015 12:01 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Reminds me of this thread about Islamic schools banning horseback riding for girls.
That's one of the first things that came to mind. I also remember someone saying the same about gymnasts.
20-11-2015, 03:25 AM
(19-11-2015 11:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 08:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: god%2Bdid%2Bit%2Bjoseph.jpg]

It's not a fool-proof test for virginity anyway. Some girls don't got a hymen, sometimes hymen torn for other reasons than sex. Don't ask me how I know these things...

Some girls "don't got" even more. I dated a Nigerian woman from the Akwa Ibom tribe. That predominately Christian tribe practices female circumcision.
20-11-2015, 03:54 AM
(19-11-2015 11:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  It's not a fool-proof test for virginity anyway. Some girls don't got a hymen, sometimes hymen torn for other reasons than sex. Don't ask me how I know these things...
I know these things too. I got them from a science book.

Sapere aude
20-11-2015, 04:13 AM
(20-11-2015 03:25 AM)Captain Congo Wrote:  

Some girls "don't got" even more. I dated a Nigerian woman from the Akwa Ibom tribe. That predominately Christian tribe practices female circumcision.

How joyful Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-11-2015, 04:28 AM
[Image: dictionaryJ.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 14 users Like Eva's post
20-11-2015, 06:14 AM
(20-11-2015 12:33 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  Why don't they see the irony?

They can never see irony or sarcasm.

“What they’re going to bring up over the holiday season is, ‘Mary and Joseph were refugees. Mary and Joseph when they went into Egypt were refugees,’” Bannon said.

“Well, Steve, I would just say this,” Babin responded. “Mary and Jesus didn’t have suicide bomb vests strapped on them, and these folks do. You can see it in technicolor in Paris.”

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
20-11-2015, 07:27 AM

Because they think he's white:

[Image: white-jesus.jpg]

Edit: Also, why the fuck is Jesus wearing a cross necklace!?
[+] 8 users Like RobbyPants's post
20-11-2015, 08:02 AM
(20-11-2015 07:27 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

Because they think he's white:

[Image: white-jesus.jpg]

Edit: Also, why the fuck is Jesus wearing a cross necklace!?

Oh WOW!!! I never noticed that before. That is like having a painting of Lincoln with a Derringer.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post