Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
08-08-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
I feel my IQ dropping just reading those pages. I can't believe they teach stuff like that.

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DreamWeaver's post
08-08-2012, 07:41 PM
(07-08-2012 02:34 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(07-08-2012 02:22 AM)Filox Wrote:  The authors of these books deserve a bullet in the head. All of them. Even their families.

Evil_monsterEvil_monster
There's one Creationist reviewer on Amazon who gave this book 4 stars. You should read his attempt to defend the content of this book. Smile

Wait, are you telling me people are actually taught/believe this? That is fucking insane...

Then again who was it that said "The bigger the lie, the more likely that people are going to believe it"?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-08-2012, 08:02 PM
(06-08-2012 05:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  [Image: 483904_10150981922751275_342194954_n.jpg]

I just wanted to post this again, because this is one of the best Creationist science pictures I have ever seen.

Anyone know where to get this book for real? I want a copy of this shit to use as my personal Holly Bible.

Big Grin

As scary as it may be, it's on Amazon with a whopping 1-1/2 star review rating...I fear there are others of this type.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-08-2012, 04:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 04:18 AM by Filox.)
And now we can come back to a year old subject of homeschooling... This is what Creationist mother teach their Creationist children when they are homeschooling them. This is why homeschooling is retarded. Because of it, books like this one exist.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAY4HInvRr4bUTobywZlW...MQESuXzZNp]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-08-2012, 02:36 PM
(08-08-2012 07:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Then again who was it that said "The bigger the lie, the more likely that people are going to believe it"?

That was me. I said it. A long time ago. But, it was definitely, absolutely, me.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
12-08-2012, 06:01 AM
How the fuck did they derive evolution having ANYTHING to do with the moon?
12-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Not really a picture, but here is a clip from the Australian TV show, "The Chasers War on Everything". One of the hosts of the show goes to America, and tries to get the Christians help with disciplining his child biblically. Hilarity of course, ensues.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Near's post
12-08-2012, 09:25 PM
(12-08-2012 09:09 PM)Near Wrote:  Not really a picture, but here is a clip from the Australian TV show, "The Chasers War on Everything". One of the hosts of the show goes to America, and tries to get the Christians help with disciplining his child biblically. Hilarity of course, ensues.

That's excellent!

The Aussies just hate god. They will go to hell.

12-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Wait a second. Creationists believe the biblical account of the universe being created in about 7 days. Placing the age of the earth at about 6 thousand years old? yet they think the moon is 10,000 years old Completely contradicting the biblical account.
It looks like they don't even know their own "facts" they constantly put out there.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
13-08-2012, 01:00 AM
(12-08-2012 09:25 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Wait a second. Creationists believe the biblical account of the universe being created in about 7 days. Placing the age of the earth at about 6 thousand years old? yet they think the moon is 10,000 years old Completely contradicting the biblical account.
It looks like they don't even know their own "facts" they constantly put out there.

And you find this behaviour strange how?

Dodgy

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson