Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
21-01-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
(14-01-2016 01:09 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  So glad we invented oxygen in the 1700's. Facepalm

[Image: s1dCYPJ.jpg?1]

Holy shit Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
21-01-2016, 12:19 PM
Take that atheists

[Image: jRhEQWN.jpg]

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 10 users Like izel's post
21-01-2016, 12:38 PM
(21-01-2016 12:19 PM)izel Wrote:  Take that atheists

And must naturally be male, since a penis is better than a vajay. But he must have boobs too, because boobs are fucken *perfect*, and it's a design flaw that men don't got 'em. (In general. Girly DO NOT use this as an excuse to post man-boob pics.)

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
21-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Many years ago a magazine (or a newspaper, I don't recall which) published a photo of a pair of nude breasts. It created an uproar. In the next issue they published the entire photo, not just the breasts. The breasts belonged to Johnny Weissmuller. Drinking Beverage

Sapere aude
[+] 2 users Like f stop's post
21-01-2016, 04:26 PM

Gasking's proof (copied from the Iron Chariots Wiki)

A piece of parody for the non-existence of god is as follows:

-The creation of the universe is the greatest achievement imaginable.

-The merit of an achievement consists of its intrinsic greatness and the ability of its creator.

-The greater the handicap to the creator, the greater the achievement (would you be more impressed by Turner painting a beautiful landscape or a blind one-armed dwarf?)

-The biggest handicap to a creator would be non-existence

-Therefore if we suppose that the universe is the creation of an existing creator, we can conceive a greater being — namely, one who created everything while not existing.

-Therefore, God does not exist.

Banana_zorro

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 8 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
22-01-2016, 01:24 PM
I was cleaning out my favorites and found this little gem. Laugh out load I posted this before awhile back in another thread. It's worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it. Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
22-01-2016, 01:42 PM
[Image: cK7Fr86.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 8 users Like yakherder's post
22-01-2016, 02:12 PM

Existence is perfection?

That sort of ignorant drivel cannot withstand a single pass down a children's hospital wing. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-01-2016, 02:28 PM
(22-01-2016 01:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I was cleaning out my favorites and found this little gem. Laugh out load I posted this before awhile back in another thread. It's worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it. Tongue

I wonder how many people's kids had nightmares after seeing that guy playing the accordion. Freaky!
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
22-01-2016, 02:35 PM
(21-01-2016 03:49 PM)f stop Wrote:  Many years ago a magazine (or a newspaper, I don't recall which) published a photo of a pair of nude breasts. It created an uproar. In the next issue they published the entire photo, not just the breasts. The breasts belonged to Johnny Weissmuller. Drinking Beverage

My cousin was gay, he in fact was the first gay man to die from AIDS in the state of Wisconsin. He had a lover for w while who had had a series of female hormone shots and a nice pair of boobs. He claimed he'd been walking down the street bare chested and been stopped by a cop and was written up for running around with boobs bare. He went to court and invited the Judge to go into a private room where he dropped his drawers and as a man was doing nothig wrong by walking down the street with boobies bouncing!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post