Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
25-01-2016, 06:25 PM
Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
I guess this is how creationists celebrate Christmas.

[Image: 0cc645c73da1dded351f5e7363646586.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jabeady's post
25-01-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
[Image: 055-Save-money-Switch-to-Atheism.png]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 17 users Like cactus's post
26-01-2016, 06:29 AM
(25-01-2016 06:25 PM)jabeady Wrote:  I guess this is how creationists celebrate Christmas.

What's with the leaves? They're celebrating knowing their own nakedness, and thus, their own sin. Shameful.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
26-01-2016, 08:13 AM
(25-01-2016 06:25 PM)jabeady Wrote:  I guess this is how creationists celebrate Christmas.

Are they aware the story ends with one brother killing the other one?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
26-01-2016, 08:52 AM
(26-01-2016 08:13 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

Are they aware the story ends with one brother killing the other one?

Well in context I am sure its fine.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
26-01-2016, 09:22 AM
(25-01-2016 09:17 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 09:14 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Facepalm No. I have never heard of that.

What is up with this stuff?

These hell houses are a disgusting practice and abuse of children.

...we did "Judgement House." I was one of the main characters and you got to follow the story of two friends throughout various scenes (I was a Christian girl who went to a high school party with alcohol, got into the car with my non-Christian drunk friend, and we both died in a car accident). The targeted audience was teens and it was strongly suggested children not attend due to the graphic nature of it, and it was nowhere near what was in the video posted here.

Your guide took you to the party scene, the wreck scene (outside - with police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, and two wrecked cars with blood on the broken windshields) with body bags being taken away with our parents freaking out and crying, the Judgement where my name is found in the Lamb's Book of Life and my friend's isn't and he gets dragged away, hell, heaven, and then discussion time with the tour guide where you're led through the salvation prayer.

Hell: Our church took you into the old sanctuary which had been draped with black tarp so it was pitch black when the guide turned off the flashlight, the heat was turned up (you went through the balcony - heat rises, as well as down below was the "pit"), and down below there were youth members screaming. People with heart problems were urged to sit that scene out.

Heaven: It was decorated in all white with Greek columns, had youth members dressed like angels, and then white Jesus with his long hair and beard. It was refreshingly cool after the hell scene. My character ran in and knelt at his feet. Then Jesus went up to every individual in the group and told them he loved them. All while emotional music was playing in the background - "Shout to the Lord."

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
26-01-2016, 09:26 AM
(25-01-2016 08:21 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 08:16 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Chrisitans know how to call their albums:

[Image: agVXY7q_700b_v1.jpg]

.... What the hell is up with the puppets? Jennybee posted a Christian video a few days ago featuring a creepy puppet too. Is that like a thing in Christianity?

I don't know but it makes me more interested in becoming religious. I'm all about creepy looking puppets. The haircuts most of those people have, however, would be a problem for me.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Praise the lord... AMEN...

[Image: adOMloW.jpg]

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like izel's post
26-01-2016, 09:34 AM
(26-01-2016 09:26 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 08:21 AM)Aliza Wrote:  .... What the hell is up with the puppets? Jennybee posted a Christian video a few days ago featuring a creepy puppet too. Is that like a thing in Christianity?

I don't know but it makes me more interested in becoming religious. I'm all about creepy looking puppets. The haircuts most of those people have, however, would be a problem for me.

What? One of those beehive 'dos has enough lacquer in it to deflect a lot of shrapnel!
26-01-2016, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 09:43 AM by yakherder.)
(26-01-2016 09:34 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(26-01-2016 09:26 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I don't know but it makes me more interested in becoming religious. I'm all about creepy looking puppets. The haircuts most of those people have, however, would be a problem for me.

What? One of those beehive 'dos has enough lacquer in it to deflect a lot of shrapnel!

Yeah but I couldn't fit my ACH over it and I need my ACH so I have something to mount my night optics onto. And I don't have hair.

I've also found that hair and going for long periods of time without access to a shower is somewhat problematic. I don't even like to have armpit hair when I'm out in the sticks. It gets gross real quick and ticks can hide in it too easily.

'Murican Canadian