Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
02-03-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
[img][Image: m6FTCQH.jpg][/img]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like jariel's post
02-03-2016, 01:10 PM
[Image: Religion-The-Dark-Side-Demotivational-Pictures.jpg]

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
[+] 4 users Like thatoneguy's post
03-03-2016, 01:37 PM
[/quote]
I liked it. Though it most certainly isn't for kids. Somehow the Satan character reminded me more of God than anything else. It created life and took it away with reckless abandon as it could just create more if needed.
[/quote]

I completely agree. I liked it, too, and thought it was an extremely creative little horror film that is NOT suitable for kids. And, yes, the Satan guy reminded me 100 percent of God.
Judy
03-03-2016, 01:43 PM
(22-01-2016 01:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I was cleaning out my favorites and found this little gem. Laugh out load I posted this before awhile back in another thread. It's worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it. Tongue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE horrible Christian videos, and this one is a WINNER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Judy
03-03-2016, 04:45 PM
(02-03-2016 07:13 AM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: 12801412_890287824413113_1650812120204171514_n.jpg]

Unless like with prayer you tell the prayee "I've been praying for you" = "I've been masturbating to thoughts of you". what a thoughtful gesture! Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
03-03-2016, 05:46 PM
(05-02-2013 08:59 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 05:25 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  

If there is a Biblical God and Biblical Demons, then i am convinced this guy drove away both parties with his singing. Thus, am I think I am looking at the equivalent of a Black Mass,or an Excorcism....or both. I think both.

Incredible.

I majored in music at UCLA, way back in the late '60s. Our University Chorus conductor - I'll call him Professor G - was a secular Jew who, for extra money, occasionally conducted local church choirs. One Monday, he related this story to our chorus:

On Sunday morning, he'd been rehearsing a church choir before the service began. They were dreadful. Totally out of tune. He kept stopping them in the middle of phrases and trying to get them to sing correctly. They kept singing out of tune.
So he - being a temperamental-musician type of guy - blew up at them, basically yelling that there was no sense in singing if you weren't going to sing the notes the composer wrote.

A member of the choir retorted, "It doesn't matter if we sing in tune or not. The only thing that matters is that we're lifting up our voices in praise and worship to our precious Lord and God, Jesus Christ."

So Professor G yelled, "DON'T YOU IDIOTS REALIZE THAT GOD HAS PERFECT PITCH?"

Judy
[+] 2 users Like jariel's post
04-03-2016, 10:51 AM
[Image: Vrqz7J3.jpg?1]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 12 users Like Heatheness's post
04-03-2016, 10:52 AM
(04-03-2016 10:51 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  [Image: Vrqz7J3.jpg?1]

...and why miscarriage (god's abortion), why seatbelts, why medicine....

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
04-03-2016, 05:46 PM
(04-03-2016 10:51 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  [Image: Vrqz7J3.jpg?1]

Because you need many sperm to break down the walls of the egg so that other sperm can get in and actually fertilize the egg. Not to mention all the sperm that simply don't make it to the egg. And sure you could argue that why doesn't god just shoot out the required amount of sperm that will make it. However, maybe if the ones that don't aren't there, the ones that do make it wont make it. Meaning that God is giving the right amount of sperm it's just that you don't see how all those other ones are needed in order for that 1 to fertilize the egg.

#godisgreat
04-03-2016, 08:40 PM
[Image: 3445.58077948.102212.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.