Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
16-12-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
[Image: tumblr_oi5e09Z3P01v0bq4wo1_540.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
17-12-2016, 09:17 AM
(16-12-2016 08:04 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_oi5e09Z3P01v0bq4wo1_540.jpg]

Ooooooooooooh, I get it.

She's wearing an Obama symbol on her shirt because Obama supporters are apologists for radical Islam.

Go fuck yourself, Gilly. With a Qur'an.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2016, 10:51 AM
(17-12-2016 09:17 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 08:04 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_oi5e09Z3P01v0bq4wo1_540.jpg]

Ooooooooooooh, I get it.

She's wearing an Obama symbol on her shirt because Obama supporters are apologists for radical Islam.

[Image: raw]
17-12-2016, 11:10 AM
(17-12-2016 09:17 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

Ooooooooooooh, I get it.

Who ever said that is an Obama symbol? Guilty much?
17-12-2016, 11:29 AM
(17-12-2016 11:10 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(17-12-2016 09:17 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Ooooooooooooh, I get it.

Who ever said that is an Obama symbol? Guilty much?

Really, dude?

[Image: 2008-12-18-Obamacampaignlogo08.gif]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama_logo

And Gilly, that's not what "triggered" means, idiot.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2016, 11:32 AM
(17-12-2016 11:29 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  And Gilly, that's not what "triggered" means, idiot.

[Image: unjAGvz.gif]
17-12-2016, 11:41 AM
[Image: U8e38EI.gif]

[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2016, 11:45 AM
(17-12-2016 11:41 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  [Image: U8e38EI.gif]

[Image: avHnbUZ.gif]
17-12-2016, 01:07 PM
To those who aren't douchebags, and actually care about how to use words:

"Triggering" refers to something that can evoke memories (and thus a major reaction/meltdown) related to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, such as 4th of July fireworks making an Iraq War veteran have a panic reaction, so a "trigger warning" would be a sign near where fireworks are going to be exploded soon, telling veterans that it might be a good idea to be somewhere else.

The chick in the glasses that he's making fun of with the "triggering intensifies" thing was Melody Hensley on Twitter, who tried to explain to military people that making fun of non-military people who had PTSD was a disgrace, given that the military has such high rates of PTSD sufferers.

Getting pissed off at some asshole thing an asshole says is not triggering. It's just calling you an asshole for being an asshole.

Using it as a shield to make fun of people for calling you out on being an asshole just makes you a double asshole, because you're lying about liberals and then going on to mock people with a serious psychological condition, large numbers of whom are veterans damaged by service to our country.

So, as I said before, you clearly don't understand what the word means, and you're pathetic if you think it "triggers" me, as if I have PTSD from Islam.

[+] 9 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Giggly's a certified twat RS. Every now and then he says something insightful, which is confusing.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post