Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
30-09-2017, 09:17 AM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
(27-09-2017 09:52 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  [Image: yOsbsRJ.png]

Laugh out load

We get atheists pretending to be theists...but that’s already been done by you. Wink

I’m convinced, you are a disbeliever at heart.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2017, 01:09 PM

Don't they all have to be naked though? At least in all the Christian movies reviewed by God Aweful Movies, the people are gone but the clothing remains.
30-09-2017, 05:15 PM
[Image: thoughtsprayers.jpg]

“We must, however, acknowledge, as it seems to me, that man with all his noble qualities... still bears in his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origin.” ~Darwin
[+] 8 users Like Kaneda's post
01-10-2017, 11:45 AM
(30-09-2017 01:09 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  

Don't they all have to be naked though? At least in all the Christian movies reviewed by God Aweful Movies, the people are gone but the clothing remains.

Not completely true. In Revelation Road, all that was left was a dusty shit and Thief in th Night they just vanished. I think that the other ones their clothes were still here.

Which makes me wonder something.......if all non parts of their bodies were left, shouldn't there be like pacemakers, nipple studs, and tampons laying around too? Consider

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
01-10-2017, 03:56 PM
[Image: atheist-occam.jpg]

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 14 users Like unsapien's post
01-10-2017, 04:38 PM
[Image: 4ed561aa8582f7d198f1080652c9decb.jpg]

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 11 users Like unsapien's post
01-10-2017, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 04:49 PM by M. Linoge.)
[Image: godsways.jpg]

[Image: god-trump.jpg]

[Image: 9LYK1jx.png]

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
[+] 5 users Like M. Linoge's post
02-10-2017, 06:27 AM
(01-10-2017 11:45 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(30-09-2017 01:09 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Don't they all have to be naked though? At least in all the Christian movies reviewed by God Aweful Movies, the people are gone but the clothing remains.

Not completely true. In Revelation Road, all that was left was a dusty shit and Thief in th Night they just vanished. I think that the other ones their clothes were still here.

Which makes me wonder something.......if all non parts of their bodies were left, shouldn't there be like pacemakers, nipple studs, and tampons laying around too? Consider

I guess that would depend on who in that universe is correct. The nipple studs might belong to the ones left behind. Likewise pacemakers might be forbidden as well. Personally I would be looking through wallets.
02-10-2017, 07:32 AM
(01-10-2017 11:45 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(30-09-2017 01:09 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Don't they all have to be naked though? At least in all the Christian movies reviewed by God Aweful Movies, the people are gone but the clothing remains.

Ew. I hope they don't expect us atheists to clean that shit up.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
02-10-2017, 07:56 AM
(02-10-2017 06:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  ...
Personally I would be looking through wallets.

Thénardier Wrote:Someone's got to collect their odds and ends
As a service to the town!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post