Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.67 Average
01-02-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion...
Yeah, this makes sense...

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-02-2013, 03:25 PM
I disagree with the argument that Noah's ark never happened. In fact, it is very possible that it did and here is why:

Pokemanz are real

"It would be very nice if there were a God who created the world and was a benevolent providence, and if there were a moral order in the universe and an after-life; but it is a very striking fact that all this is exactly as we are bound to wish it to be."
- Sigmund Freud
[+] 2 users Like seventhmoon's post
01-02-2013, 03:54 PM
(01-02-2013 03:25 PM)seventhmoon Wrote:  I disagree with the argument that Noah's ark never happened. In fact, it is very possible that it did and here is why:

Pokemanz are real
Terrific comparison but, and I hate to ask, what the hell is that red and white sphere?

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-02-2013, 05:38 PM
(01-02-2013 03:54 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 03:25 PM)seventhmoon Wrote:  I disagree with the argument that Noah's ark never happened. In fact, it is very possible that it did and here is why:

Pokemanz are real
Terrific comparison but, and I hate to ask, what the hell is that red and white sphere?

It's from Pokemon. Used to store creatures size ranging from caterpillars to dragons and serpents

"It would be very nice if there were a God who created the world and was a benevolent providence, and if there were a moral order in the universe and an after-life; but it is a very striking fact that all this is exactly as we are bound to wish it to be."
- Sigmund Freud
01-02-2013, 06:23 PM
(01-02-2013 05:38 PM)seventhmoon Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 03:54 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Terrific comparison but, and I hate to ask, what the hell is that red and white sphere?

It's from Pokemon. Used to store creatures size ranging from caterpillars to dragons and serpents
Sounds like a very useful apparatus Yes

01-02-2013, 06:39 PM
[Image: XHWDvGn.png]
[+] 6 users Like FSM_scot's post
02-02-2013, 04:35 PM
The Anger Sharks are circling in my head with this one

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
02-02-2013, 09:36 PM
(31-01-2013 01:04 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I love them pictures. Consider

Dodgy
Hey videos are pictures too. Just lots of them to make a video. So technically... HA! CHECKMATE ATHEIST!
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
03-02-2013, 01:08 PM
One of my own:

[Image: Tribunal.jpg]

'The world holds two classes of men: intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence.' - Abdallah al-Ma'arri
[+] 5 users Like daylightisabadthing's post
03-02-2013, 08:44 PM

Superbowl!

- Sigmund Freud
[+] 2 users Like seventhmoon's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else... EvolutionKills 233 5,073 Yesterday 08:37 PM
Last Post: aurora
Smile Seemingly no thought, no point, no goal, random pictures, but for fun and by the date HU.Junyuan 100 2,093 24-07-2014 08:19 PM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Favorite videos for a laugh at religion rampant.a.i. 7 168 23-07-2014 04:34 AM
Last Post: DemonicLemon
  Pew Forum ... new religion stats ... Bucky Ball 7 136 18-07-2014 10:15 AM
Last Post: Minimalist
  [split] Favourite pictures for a laugh at religion... earmuffs 4 132 18-06-2014 02:43 PM
Last Post: CindysRain
  Religion in the 82nd Airborne ghostexorcist 1 96 12-05-2014 09:46 PM
Last Post: Minimalist
  Laugh of the day Full Circle 9 91 15-04-2014 08:41 PM
Last Post: Free Thought