Fbi with Aliens, and claimed UFO image.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2013, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2013 01:00 AM by Adenosis.)
Fbi with Aliens, and claimed UFO image.
Someone I know finds this convincing evidence for aliens, so I'm curious to hear what you all have heard and/or think about it.

http://vault.fbi.gov/Roswell%20UFO
http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

I might find a video on this to watch in a bit, so if any of you know of any good ones let me know. Right now I'm just finding anything I can read on it.
----------------------------------------------------

Also, if you'd all be so kind as to tell me how much this looks like a cloud.

[Image: IMG_8709_zps30b525b6.jpg]

Claim: The object was glowing orange, half mile out, couple hundred meters up, moving, stopping, and moving again (you know, not like a cloud).

The dimensions of the photo (120 x 80) aren't the dimensions of images taken with the iPhone 3/4/5 Camera. Which is 320 x 416, 480 x 268, 960 x 640, or 1136 x 640 (from Here) This image was sent in a text, so perhaps it was compressed. Does anyone know what sizes images in iphone texts can get compressed to?

I figured I'd just post these together since their basically on the same subject.
Edit: The image is attached.

Edit 2: Also he brought up President Eisenhower meeting Aliens (Article I read here)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2013, 03:50 AM
RE: Fbi with Aliens, and claimed UFO image.
(18-10-2013 12:31 AM)Adenosis Wrote:  Someone I know finds this convincing evidence for aliens, so I'm curious to hear what you all have heard and/or think about it.

http://vault.fbi.gov/Roswell%20UFO
http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

I might find a video on this to watch in a bit, so if any of you know of any good ones let me know. Right now I'm just finding anything I can read on it.
----------------------------------------------------

Also, if you'd all be so kind as to tell me how much this looks like a cloud.

[Image: IMG_8709_zps30b525b6.jpg]

Claim: The object was glowing orange, half mile out, couple hundred meters up, moving, stopping, and moving again (you know, not like a cloud).

The dimensions of the photo (120 x 80) aren't the dimensions of images taken with the iPhone 3/4/5 Camera. Which is 320 x 416, 480 x 268, 960 x 640, or 1136 x 640 (from Here) This image was sent in a text, so perhaps it was compressed. Does anyone know what sizes images in iphone texts can get compressed to?

I figured I'd just post these together since their basically on the same subject.
Edit: The image is attached.

Edit 2: Also he brought up President Eisenhower meeting Aliens (Article I read here)

If government documents said that Eisenhower met with Jesus Christ would you believe it? These things are evidence...but they certainly not proof and its in my opinion they could hardly be called compelling.
18-10-2013, 04:13 AM
(18-10-2013 03:50 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If government documents said that Eisenhower met with Jesus Christ would you believe it? These things are evidence...but they certainly not proof and its in my opinion they could hardly be called compelling.

No, I believe everything I read in old documents. The older it is the more reliable, Isn't that right?

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

18-10-2013, 04:44 AM
(18-10-2013 04:13 AM)Adenosis Wrote:  .........The older it is the more reliable, Isn't that right?

No silly......the older it is the easier it is to pick up....that's what women and dogshit have in common.
18-10-2013, 04:49 AM
12 Years ago I saw a UFO and for 1 hour I was convinced due to it's movements over several minutes it was absolutely an alien craft .

Then when the tractor i was driving at night(round in circles) came back into view of the neighbouring farmers tractor also night plowing.
I deducted its rear spot light was reflecting off my side mirror onto the rear cabin creating an awesome hologram effect.
If mine or the other tractor had not completed another paddock circuit. Then I would be still telling people with genuine certainty Id seen a UFO.

"People believe what they see, and see what they believe". Until that moment I thought myself to be a rational skeptic, after I felt like a hypocrite . Jumping to a certainty conclusion. Ignoring the arguments I use on others claims.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
18-10-2013, 04:53 AM
(18-10-2013 04:49 AM)sporehux Wrote:  12 Years ago I saw a UFO and for 1 hour I was convinced due to it's movements over several minutes it was absolutely an alien craft .

Then when the tractor i was driving at night(round in circles) came back into view of the neighbouring farmers tractor also night plowing.
I deducted its rear spot light was reflecting off my side mirror onto the rear cabin creating an awesome hologram effect.
If mine or the other tractor had not completed another paddock circuit. Then I would be still telling people with genuine certainty Id seen a UFO.

"People believe what they see, and see what they believe". Until that moment I thought myself to be a rational skeptic, after I felt like a hypocrite . Jumping to a certainty conclusion. Ignoring the arguments I use on others claims.

I love my tractor, best thing I ever bought.
18-10-2013, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2013 12:58 PM by Free.)
I have seen plenty of UFOs throughout my life. Not sure why I see so many of them, and I haven't a clue with any degree of certainty that any of them were extraterrestrial in nature. Some I have seen really close up- as little as 100 feet away- and yes they had the typical saucer type appearance and made very little, if any, noise.

But it makes me wonder. I mean, we all know what kind of technology mankind has in regards to space-craft because we've all see the moon landings and the space shuttles.

But these things that I have seen most certainly appear to be well beyond the technology of mankind, and since I seen them really close up during the time we were still landing on the moon, and they had fantastic speed and maneuverability, I come very close to drawing a reasonable conclusion that they could not be man-made.

Yet, I'm still left in limbo about it all. I suppose I could judge my experiences according to what I have observed and render a verdict of "Yes, they were extraterrestrial," much like a judge renders a verdict in a court of law according to eyewitness testimony. But I am the type pf person who would actually need to see the extraterrestrials themselves before I could state with certainty that they are visiting our planet.

Maybe some day. :\

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
18-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Doesn't the U in UFO stand for unidentified?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
18-10-2013, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2013 02:03 PM by Free.)
(18-10-2013 01:31 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Doesn't the U in UFO stand for unidentified?

Sure does. However, it's the "FO" part that "identifies" it as a flying object of some sort or other.

In other words, it's positively identified as a flying object for sure. Whoever made it is a different matter.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
18-10-2013, 03:01 PM
UFO is a colloquial term for alien craft now, no matter what the original acronym spells out.
An ordinary unidentified flying object is now referred as a WTF.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post