Fbi with Aliens, and claimed UFO image.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Fbi with Aliens, and claimed UFO image.
(18-10-2013 01:49 PM)Free Wrote:  
(18-10-2013 01:31 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Doesn't the U in UFO stand for unidentified?

Sure does. However, it's the "FO" part that "identifies" it as a flying object of some sort or other.

In other words, it's positively identified as a flying object for sure. Whoever made it is a different matter.

If it's in the sky it might not be flying at all. It might be hovering or falling or worse yet, about to crash.

I love terms like this. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2013, 03:13 PM
(18-10-2013 03:01 PM)sporehux Wrote:  UFO is a colloquial term for alien craft now, no matter what the original acronym spells out.
An ordinary unidentified flying object is now referred as a WTF.

I use UFO to mean UFO, not alien aircraft. This is the way it is used by governments as well.

18-10-2013, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2013 03:49 PM by Adenosis.)
(18-10-2013 01:31 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Doesn't the U in UFO stand for unidentified?

You are correct, I chose poor wording.

(18-10-2013 12:47 PM)Free Wrote:  I suppose I could judge my experiences according to what I have observed and render a verdict of "Yes, they were extraterrestrial," much like a judge renders a verdict in a court of law according to eyewitness testimony. But I am the type pf person who would actually need to see the extraterrestrials themselves before I could state with certainty that they are visiting our planet.

Respect. I would also have to see the extraterrestrial being, who knows, maybe the Japanese are hiding some amazing technological advances from us. I can't blame them, America nuked them twice in the same week.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

18-10-2013, 05:16 PM
I've seen a UFO with one of my friends.... Sober. We both saw the same thing. It was a light that descended rapidly toward the horizon but stopped for a few seconds, then split into three lights which traveled out in different directions and made some unusual turns. One traveled out of sight, and the other two joined back together and traveled back up and out of sight. The light was shifting color like how stars do near the horizon as the light travels through the atmosphere. So I'm sure they were far away and moving very fast, and not close and small. Still don't know what I saw.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post