Fear of getting a regular job

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2012, 08:45 AM
RE: Fear of getting a regular job
(22-09-2012 07:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 07:10 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Thanks to those who posted constructive stuff on here. I'm letting the thread go peacefully.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgS5nrn7fvOqkSoDJLlBV...Jf9k3l7b5g]

We gave you some reasonable advice based on our experiences. What did you want? A fucking road map?

Nah, turn by turn navigation please. Road maps are archaic.

First step to fixing it.. you just gotta get mad! Then carpe diem.. that's the method that gets me out of temporary funks for lack of desire to take that step into reality.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2012, 09:08 AM
(22-09-2012 08:45 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  ... you just gotta get mad! Then carpe diem.. that's the method that gets me out of temporary funks for lack of desire to take that step into reality.

Woo! My emotional intelligence has just gone up a notch (plenty of scope for that really). I do that but hadn't self-awared it.

22-09-2012, 10:45 AM
And just like Jehovah's Witnesses, this thread was resurrected. Jehovah's Witness style.

[Image: witnessheaven_det1.jpg]

Fuck I hate zombie threads.

Morondog, yes, I get that threads get derailed. Chas, unless you can draw maps like Tolkien, no. ClydeLee, you have no idea how close on target you are.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
22-09-2012, 01:45 PM
The biggest fear you should have about getting a regular job is that 30 years later you are still there and you may ask yourself, well, how did I get here? ... Like me. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-09-2012, 06:18 AM
(21-09-2012 12:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You raise an important issue. If God isn't real, then why did I feel his peace when I believed in him but I've become mentally ill when I stopped believing? Consider

What's this become shit? Big Grin

As a prophet, one thing is quite clear: belief in god is a form of mental illness.

As to the OP, my Gwynnies! Which is to say, that which you love carries you past that which you fear. Heart

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post