Fear of peeing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Fear of peeing
I am a fan of drunk peeing. It is the best peeing there is. When my cousin and I were little kids, he once peed on my leg when I wasn't paying attention. I pretended not to be upset. Then the next day I dared him to pee on an electric fence. He did it and it was as if someone kicked him square in the nuts. He fell down holding his stomach and started puking and stuff. I was pretty satisfied at first, but then I felt really bad when I realized how bad it hurt. He may or may not have developed some sort of a peeing phobia as a result of that. Good times.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
14-07-2015, 05:26 PM
You must be catholic.

[Image: 3911999899_396c3b3fdc_o_d.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
14-07-2015, 05:28 PM
[Image: BibleMan_zpsabb5b773.gif]
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
14-07-2015, 06:35 PM
(14-07-2015 03:23 PM)Typho2k Wrote:  I am an avid christian, but I also have a fear of
peeing when somebody is watching... I just can't get a single drop out.

Does it say anywhere in the bible that God doesn't watch when I pee?
If it doesn't, then I might explode...

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness' sake.
14-07-2015, 06:55 PM
(14-07-2015 03:50 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(14-07-2015 03:25 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Sorry, but if god is omnipresent, then he is embedded in your pee and in the toilet where it falls.

Yep, that's why we can talk about ur innate knowledge of God.

*flees for dear punning life*

Well, he did bring about a Flood ....
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
15-07-2015, 07:15 AM
(14-07-2015 04:04 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(14-07-2015 03:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  God's okay with pee--it's periods he can't stand...

There's nothing he doesn't like

1 Kings 16:11
And it came to pass, when he began to reign, as soon as he sat on his throne, that he slew all the house of Baasha: he left him not one that pisseth against a wall, neither of his kinsfolks, nor of his friends.

2 Kings 9:8
For the whole house of Ahab shall perish: and I will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel:

1 Samuel 25:22
So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.

etc

Apparently the wall got tired of being pissedeth upon and complained to god. Try a toilet/urinal and you should have no problems with retribution.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
15-07-2015, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2015 09:21 AM by jennybee.)
(14-07-2015 04:04 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(14-07-2015 03:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  God's okay with pee--it's periods he can't stand...

There's nothing he doesn't like

1 Kings 16:11
And it came to pass, when he began to reign, as soon as he sat on his throne, that he slew all the house of Baasha: he left him not one that pisseth against a wall, neither of his kinsfolks, nor of his friends.

2 Kings 9:8
For the whole house of Ahab shall perish: and I will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel:

1 Samuel 25:22
So and more also do God unto the enemies of David, if I leave of all that pertain to him by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.

etc

"Pisseth against the wall" was God's way of distinguishing between males and females. Apparently, he needed an easy way to discern which ones he was smiting that day. Wink A menstruating woman--anyone who touches her is unclean and anything she touches is unclean apparently. Then after you're done with your period, ladies, be sure and go to your local church with two pigeons to sacrifice for your uncleanliness.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-07-2015, 07:34 AM

Does that mean that if you are having your period and have a your vag isn't exactly unleavened, he REALLY hates you?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
15-07-2015, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2015 08:09 AM by jennybee.)
(15-07-2015 07:34 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

Does that mean that if you are having your period and have a your vag isn't exactly unleavened, he REALLY hates you?

Yes, a non-unleavened vag is unseemly in the sight of the Lord Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-07-2015, 08:35 AM
(15-07-2015 07:40 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 07:34 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Does that mean that if you are having your period and have a your vag isn't exactly unleavened, he REALLY hates you?

Yes, a non-unleavened vag is unseemly in the sight of the Lord Laugh out load

Thus the Good Shepherd guided mankind to make medicine - particularly fluconazole - to treat those leavened vajays.

Everybody pees. Everybody poops. Everybody has a vagina or a penis, the occasional person has both. Just turn on the water faucet and use a stall instead of a urinal if it bothers you so badly.

I peed while reading this thread. Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post