Fear of peeing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2015, 08:39 AM
RE: Fear of peeing
Didn't Jesus say something about blessed are the peemakers?

"I love the term magic realism. It's about expanding how you see the world. I think we live in an age where we're just hammered to think this is what the world is. Everything's saying 'That's the world.' And it's not the world. The world is a million possible things." - TG

Salman Rushdie talks to Terry Gilliam
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like ArchibaldFunkdust's post
15-07-2015, 09:29 AM
(14-07-2015 03:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  God's okay with pee--it's periods he can't stand...

He must really hate colons.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
15-07-2015, 09:46 AM
(15-07-2015 08:35 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 07:40 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, a non-unleavened vag is unseemly in the sight of the Lord Laugh out load

Thus the Good Shepherd guided mankind to make medicine - particularly fluconazole - to treat those leavened vajays.

Everybody pees. Everybody poops. Everybody has a vagina or a penis, the occasional person has both. Just turn on the water faucet and use a stall instead of a urinal if it bothers you so badly.

I peed while reading this thread. Drinking Beverage

I know we're all laughing at this but my male friend who suffered from this condition had a hell of a time when he was in public bathrooms. He was always worried that there wouldn't be doors on the stalls in the guys bathroom, if this was the case he simply couldn't pee. It was always on his mind. I don't know if he ever went to a psychologist. He needed some help. Nice guy otherwise.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-07-2015, 09:59 AM
(15-07-2015 08:39 AM)ArchibaldFunkdust Wrote:  Didn't Jesus say something about blessed are the peemakers?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
15-07-2015, 10:00 AM
I wouldn't quite call it fear of peeing. It is provably more like performance anxiety.
[+] 1 user Likes Iñigo's post
15-07-2015, 10:16 AM
Everybody knows that god is into golden showers. Piss with the full knowledge that you are pleasing the lord. Angel

This thread would be way more fun if I had a beer to go with it.... probably more relevant, too. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
15-07-2015, 10:29 AM

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
15-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Jennybee - That left me feeling significantly dumber, yet significantly happier.

Does that mean I'm a Christian now?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
15-07-2015, 11:47 AM
(15-07-2015 11:38 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Jennybee - That left me feeling significantly dumber, yet significantly happier.

Does that mean I'm a Christian now?

Yes, go now and preach this message of pee pee unto the world and all nations...
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
15-07-2015, 12:00 PM
"For verily, I hath sprayed unto thee..."

[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post