Fear of the Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Fear of the Walking Dead
So, anyone else watch this? It's a prequel to The Walking Dead for those plebs out of the loop.

Here's my opinion.

This show should be renamed to Everyone Just Shit on Travis.

Chris is the most annoying cunt ever. I hate him and want him to die painfully. He wont though which disappoints me.

Alicia, like Chris, is the most annoying cunt ever whom I also hope dies painfully at the hands of a zombie.

Both characters are poorly written and take this show from being fairly good to being borderline shit.

Other than that it's ok. The latest episode certainly got me a little more excited for it. Just a pity the characters are shit and it's pretty predictable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-09-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Fear of the Walking Dead
I'm a die-hard WD fan and I couldn't make it through the first episode. It went from hype to meh in 1.2 seconds

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
24-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Bout the only thing I'm having a problem putting up with so far is the lingering continued "civilized authority" crap going on! Yeah the gov's full of crap, blah blah blah! Apocalyspe NOW mofo's! Time for some survival horror minus any bad Georgian accents! Tongue 3 million people in LA, the horde's just WAITIN to chew threw a friggin chainlink fence! Rolleyes

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
24-09-2015, 05:42 PM
I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead and I realllly wanted to like this new series. I'm having a really hard time getting into it. I don't really care about the characters. In the original series, I was drawn to the characters right away. I'm still watching it though, hoping it will get better.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
24-09-2015, 05:58 PM
I'll give it a chance only because I found some of the first couple seasons of Walking Dead similarly annoying. Then they finally decided to make it about zombies instead of Lori's love triangle. That bullshit took up enough episodes to make like 12 full length movies. I was about to give up on the series, then suddenly she died horribly and it immediately became the awesome show it is now. My hope is that the same thing happens with this.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
24-09-2015, 06:45 PM
(24-09-2015 05:58 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'll give it a chance only because I found some of the first couple seasons of Walking Dead similarly annoying. Then they finally decided to make it about zombies instead of Lori's love triangle. That bullshit took up enough episodes to make like 12 full length movies. I was about to give up on the series, then suddenly she died horribly and it immediately became the awesome show it is now. My hope is that the same thing happens with this.

Lori was a little annoying. I am finding Madison annoying in this one. Travis is one of the more interesting characters (but still am not blown away by him).

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
24-09-2015, 06:47 PM
(24-09-2015 05:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Bout the only thing I'm having a problem putting up with so far is the lingering continued "civilized authority" crap going on! Yeah the gov's full of crap, blah blah blah! Apocalyspe NOW mofo's! Time for some survival horror minus any bad Georgian accents! Tongue 3 million people in LA, the horde's just WAITIN to chew threw a friggin chainlink fence! Rolleyes

Yeah, I'm not liking that either. I am kind of interested in seeing the situation unfold with the survivor(s) outside the gate who Maddie and Chris were "communicating" with via mirror and flashlight.

24-09-2015, 06:52 PM
I'm also having a hard time liking any of the characters, most are annoying in some way or another. By far the one who gets on my nerves the most though is Travis's son with the camcorder. That scene where he's filming the about-to-explode riot, can't leave because he wants to see shit go down when his parents are both fucking there telling him to get the fuck out of this mess, UGH! Stupid people piss me off. Even worse than Carl (Coral).

Still cautiously optimistic though, the latest episode did revive my hopes a bit also.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
24-09-2015, 06:57 PM
(24-09-2015 06:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 05:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Bout the only thing I'm having a problem putting up with so far is the lingering continued "civilized authority" crap going on! Yeah the gov's full of crap, blah blah blah! Apocalyspe NOW mofo's! Time for some survival horror minus any bad Georgian accents! Tongue 3 million people in LA, the horde's just WAITIN to chew threw a friggin chainlink fence! Rolleyes

Yeah, I'm not liking that either. I am kind of interested in seeing the situation unfold with the survivor(s) outside the gate who Maddie and Chris were "communicating" with via mirror and flashlight.

Umm... Confused I think whoever was making the reflections is dead. Or at least I took those bright lights accompanied by loud pops to be gunfire. Like maybe the soldier boys went and "took care of it"! Maybe not, though.

It's just we know where this all ends up, so I can't get too invested in watching the crumble, ya know! I just want more survival, but now we'll get some desert/mountain stuff, instead of the lush greenery of southeastern forests! Shy The latino guy who wanted to go with his wife? That's the guy I'm rooting for! Blush He'll be doing what's necessary while e'erbody else still has their heads up their butts! Laugh out load Except maybe kill his own wife. Confused We'll see! I'm giving it plenty of time to get to the paradise lost stage before I make a decision. Laugh out load

24-09-2015, 07:00 PM
(24-09-2015 06:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 06:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yeah, I'm not liking that either. I am kind of interested in seeing the situation unfold with the survivor(s) outside the gate who Maddie and Chris were "communicating" with via mirror and flashlight.

Umm... Confused I think whoever was making the reflections is dead. Or at least I took those bright lights accompanied by loud pops to be gunfire. Like maybe the soldier boys went and "took care of it"! Maybe not, though.

It's just we know where this all ends up, so I can't get too invested in watching the crumble, ya know! I just want more survival, but now we'll get some desert/mountain stuff, instead of the lush greenery of southeastern forests! Shy The latino guy who wanted to go with his wife? That's the guy I'm rooting for! Blush He'll be doing what's necessary while e'erbody else still has their heads up their butts! Laugh out load Except maybe kill his own wife. Confused We'll see! I'm giving it plenty of time to get to the paradise lost stage before I make a decision. Laugh out load

Maybe--but it's not looking good for him and his wife so far--that dr. lady is sketchy.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post