Fear of the Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: Fear of the Walking Dead
(24-09-2015 06:52 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  I'm also having a hard time liking any of the characters, most are annoying in some way or another. By far the one who gets on my nerves the most though is Travis's son with the camcorder. That scene where he's filming the about-to-explode riot, can't leave because he wants to see shit go down when his parents are both fucking there telling him to get the fuck out of this mess, UGH! Stupid people piss me off. Even worse than Carl (Coral).

Still cautiously optimistic though, the latest episode did revive my hopes a bit also.

Travis has *some* possibilities as a character--just in terms of an arc. The older male character referred to him as "weak." So, I am kind of interested to see how his character progresses.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 07:10 PM
WD was the only show that actually made me throw up.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-09-2015, 07:16 PM
(24-09-2015 07:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  WD was the only show that actually made me throw up.

Really? It ain't as bad as some of the older horror flicks out there! As far as gore, I mean! Hug

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
24-09-2015, 08:13 PM
"Fairly good for being borderline shit," how many stars is that? Consider

I watched the first episode. Found the characters unlikable and the plot boring. Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-09-2015, 09:04 PM
(24-09-2015 08:13 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Fairly good for being borderline shit," how many stars is that? Consider

I watched the first episode. Found the characters unlikable and the plot boring. Undecided

6/10 stars maybe? Watchable but not mind blowing.

I think there has just been a lot of such good shows lately (GoT, WD, Breaking Bad, Vikings, Mad Men, House of Cards etc.. to name a few) that average TV just doesn't float my boat as much as it used too.

The plot is slow that's for sure but it's picking up. After the latest episode you get the feels that shits about to go down.

Also, that old Mexican guy is fucking awesome. What they need to do is just pick him up and put him down into The Walking Dead.

Oh and speaking of The Walking Dead. This is just screaming crossover episode at some point in the future.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-09-2015, 07:57 AM
[Image: lq0qLYQ.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
26-09-2015, 02:34 PM
(24-09-2015 09:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, that old Mexican guy is fucking awesome.
Actually he's from El Salvador. I had a friend from there and from what she said, badasses like this guy aren't rare. El Salvador sounds pretty fucked up.

I'm sort of torn. They ran the truck over Calvin (Nick's dealer) and still seemed unwilling to admit things are fucked. Travis annoys me at times. He's willing to go into a known drug den (the church) unarmed because he believes Nick, yet when people fucking eat each other he's still thinking nothing is wrong.

Madison should have beat Nick's ass earlier. I think we all agree. Nick makes sense even though we're supposed to hate him. As a junkie he's a self-centered little prick. I see him and Daniel surviving longer. Nick is out for #1 and Daniel has seen some some shit in his life.

Alycia seems to be, well, a teen. The actor herself is good but I think they need to give her better story. Chris is also, well, a teen. He's just flat to me right now.

I see the flashing light being treated like Dawn of the Dead. Dude is alive now, but they get there Just in Time to see him zombie out. I hope not.

I think Madison is going to tell Travis to sack up.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
26-09-2015, 07:08 PM
What I got from the last episode is that they're all gonna agree that they need to get the fuck out. So they all team up and the next episode tomorrow will be about them gathering a plan to escape the "safe zone" with the episode ending with them just getting out and away. Than they'll head towards this hospital to rescue Nick and that old hag.
Getting there will take a couple episodes. Than they'll get there, form a plan and go in and do some shit etc.. That'll take another couple episodes and the season will end with them all (except the old hag who will die) driving away into the desert.

[Image: oscar.png]
05-04-2016, 10:17 AM
Bump. For Next Week Wink
06-04-2016, 12:06 PM
So anyone going to be watching this season? Or are you WD purists? Tongue