Fear of the Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: Fear of the Walking Dead
I watched it last night. It was meh until the end. It's definitely no WD.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2016, 09:36 AM
All the characters are just so shit.
Every single one of them is annoying and stupid.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-04-2016, 09:40 AM
(12-04-2016 09:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  All the characters are just so shit.
Every single one of them is annoying and stupid.

Yeah, I'm not loving any of it. It just seems kind of phoned in. Like here, we need a replacement show while WD is on hiatus. Just make up some crappy characters and throw in some zombies.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-04-2016, 10:06 AM
Fear of the Walking Dead
I can't feel for any of the characters. Maybe later? Travis bugs the shit out of me. Drug boy would've been zombie snacks long ago. Really, I like the boat owner the best. And that's not much.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
12-04-2016, 10:11 AM
(12-04-2016 10:06 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  I can't feel for any of the characters. Maybe later? Travis bugs the shit out of me. Drug boy would've been zombie snacks long ago. Really, I like the boat owner the best. And that's not much.

The only characters I sort of like are the boat guy and the guy who was fishing and watching the boat guy. And as you say, it's not saying much. They should throw all the other characters overboard and start a new show with boat guy and guy watching boat guy and a whole new cast.
12-04-2016, 01:14 PM
All characters are extremely stupid. And I mean, when you heard that voice on the radio calling out, didn't you just know how it would end?

Let's torture a soldier! Let's go for a swim! It's all stupid fucking ideas. No one does that.

That said, I'm still gonna keep watching it.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
12-04-2016, 03:10 PM
(12-04-2016 01:14 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  All characters are extremely stupid. And I mean, when you heard that voice on the radio calling out, didn't you just know how it would end?

Let's torture a soldier! Let's go for a swim! It's all stupid fucking ideas. No one does that.

That said, I'm still gonna keep watching it.

As soon as Alicia made that radio friend, all I thought was, well, there goes their boat. I love the rules, though.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
13-04-2016, 05:26 PM
I'm having a hard time caring about the leads on this show, they make dumb choices and Strand is cool, his rules were funny but I have a feeling they are making him out to be a bad guy. Honestly if they all died and Strand was left by himself and the show was just about him trying to survive that would be interesting but Maddie, Travis, Alicia, Chris and Nick are annoying and make the TWD characters look even more badass and amazing in comparison.

I think Daniel and Griselda are cool, I think Daniel got all the good lines last season and this season he may be set up for some more interesting insights into what's happening but he's overly aggressive and seems paranoid, he needs to soften up a little but yeah if it was the Daniel and Strand show I'm all about it but the main characters gotta go.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
13-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Given that I live in Little San Salvador I like the torturer from El Salvador. ... He is from El Salvador isn't he?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-04-2016, 05:44 PM
(13-04-2016 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Given that I live in Little San Salvador I like the torturer from El Salvador. ... He is from El Salvador isn't he?

Yes He's from El Salvador.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post