Fear of the Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Fear of the Walking Dead
Keep the boat's owner. He knows what's up.
Keep the addict. Watch him Mavgyver a way outta crap, and invent insta-crank outta sea water, n shit.
Keep the ex mexican drug lord's gangster henchman torturer. Well no shit! Dodgy
Keep El Jefe's daughter around cuz why the fuck not.

Dump Beaver, Eddie, June, Wally, & Ward, Cleaver over the side, right now!
I'm gonna keep watchin, but I ain't got the stomach to watch a couple Shanes herding a bunch of Dales around!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-04-2016, 06:12 PM
(13-04-2016 06:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Keep the boat's owner. He knows what's up.
Keep the addict. Watch him Mavgyver a way outta crap, and invent insta-crank outta sea water, n shit.

I'm gonna keep watchin, but I ain't got the stomach to watch a couple Shanes herding a bunch of Dales around!

I'm hoping whoever is coming to overtake the boat is more interesting than the current cast. Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
13-04-2016, 06:29 PM
(13-04-2016 06:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 06:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Keep the boat's owner. He knows what's up.

I'm hoping whoever is coming to overtake the boat is more interesting than the current cast. Wink

I can forgive almost any character flaws, so long as I don't have to relive through the "shedding the old world's morals" thing, again. 'Bout the only way this one's gonna get up to par quick enough for me to give a crap, iz the people coming on that boat, are already Governor/Negan level evil, and the group has to... like... Consider eat one of their own, alive, at gun point Evil_monster so that when they're done with this, there's no more "we gotta help them, and be good n stuffs" bunk. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-04-2016, 09:48 PM
First season went from interesting to boring as fuck by the end. I was hoping for the show to be episodes following new people each time and how the outbreak affected them individually.

The main character looks like Johnny Depp from Benny and Joon, mixed with the occasional James Franco.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
14-04-2016, 03:58 AM
(13-04-2016 09:48 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  The main character looks like Johnny Depp from Benny and Joon, mixed with the occasional James Franco.

Sweet holy fuck, if he looks like that, then how has he not killed himself already? You'd think the pretentiousness and eternal college student vibes would combine forces and rip a hole in the fabric of space and time or something.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-04-2016, 05:26 PM
One more telegraphed punch of a potentially disastrous mishap that turns out okay, & this show will be relegated to the "if I'm still awake with nothing to do while lying in bed, and have already watched all my other shows" pile.

26-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Victor really needs to find a way to dump them off his boat. Nick is starting to grow a pair, but if he doesn't sack up soon, toss him overboard, too. Should've kept Alex. But, well, that's mostly because she's hot.
04-05-2016, 12:12 AM
What's with shows and all the gay shit?

[Image: oscar.png]
04-05-2016, 05:00 AM
(04-05-2016 12:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  What's with shows and all the gay shit?

On The Originals there's this vampire and this werewolf, and I'm like "man, this shit's seriously over-represented - ed and my wannabe SJW bestie's like "no wai, dude!" And I'm like "dude," and we googled shit and at least by 200%

So there's that. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2016, 01:09 PM
(26-04-2016 04:15 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Victor really needs to find a way to dump them off his boat. Nick is starting to grow a pair, but if he doesn't sack up soon, toss him overboard, too. Should've kept Alex. But, well, that's mostly because she's hot.

Naw. Get rid of the blonde/mom, and everyone else would fall into place. I hope she's the first main character to get put down. The right people who deserve it are starting to get bullets to the face, so I'ma keep watching.