Fear of the Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: Fear of the Walking Dead
Still haven't watched the recent two (I'll likely be couchbound for a few days, so will probably get to them soon); the original had many years of the comic book plotlines to draw on while the new one seems to be starting from scratch, so I cut it a fair bit of slack. Not even close to TWD in my book, but I'm probably always going to be a sucker for Zombie flicks.

Probably needs to be in one of the other threads, but I thought it was funny and this thread made me think of it.
[Image: brains.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Grauwyler's post
07-06-2017, 06:30 AM
That's hilarious
15-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Some interesting twists so far, but this show still isn't grabbing me like TWD yet. Too much is happening too fast. This is supposed to precede TWD and, after supposedly just a couple of months of the walkers, the group seems to know too much already. Some of the decisions - like staying in a camp with a lunatic murderer who no one seems to care about stopping (except the brother) - I just don't understand. Also, can we get out of Mexico already? Reading subtitles gets old.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
15-06-2017, 03:53 PM
(15-06-2017 02:18 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Some interesting twists so far, but this show still isn't grabbing me like TWD yet. Too much is happening too fast. This is supposed to precede TWD and, after supposedly just a couple of months of the walkers, the group seems to know too much already. Some of the decisions - like staying in a camp with a lunatic murderer who no one seems to care about stopping (except the brother) - I just don't understand. Also, can we get out of Mexico already? Reading subtitles gets old.

I have a hard time getting into the characters, whereas with WD I was drawn in immediately. But I'm still gonna watch it 'cause zombies Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Lemme know a tidbit of what I've missed, so far, this season. In spoiler tags, of course, just in case somebody else ain't seen it, but wants to without knowing what's coming up. Tongue

I've seen all the previous seasons, so I know the characters... but I can't quite remember if any of the interesting ones are still alive. Blush

Victor still alive? Unsure

28-06-2017, 04:26 PM
(28-06-2017 04:21 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Lemme know a tidbit of what I've missed, so far, this season. In spoiler tags, of course, just in case somebody else ain't seen it, but wants to without knowing what's coming up. Tongue

I've seen all the previous seasons, so I know the characters... but I can't quite remember if any of the interesting ones are still alive. Blush

Victor's alive as far as I know--although, with last episode I'm not so sure. Daniel's back. Travis is supposedly dead. Madison, Alicia, Nick, and Lucy (although she recently jumped ship) are at a new compound type thing with a survivalist and his crazy son. Ophelia is still MIA.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-06-2017, 04:34 PM
(28-06-2017 04:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-06-2017 04:21 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Lemme know a tidbit of what I've missed, so far, this season. In spoiler tags, of course, just in case somebody else ain't seen it, but wants to without knowing what's coming up. Tongue

Victor's alive as far as I know--although, with last episode I'm not so sure. Daniel's back. Travis is supposedly dead. Madison, Alicia, Nick, and Lucy (although she recently jumped ship) are at a new compound type thing with a survivalist and his crazy son. Ophelia is still MIA.

That's good! So long as the Predator 2 connection still lives Evil_monster there is hope! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Obviously Madison couldn't trick Rick, Daryl, or Carol, but what do you think those 3 would decide to do with her? You kill... you die!

I don't trust Madison,
or the sociopathic son whose murders she covered up. Sorry. Undecided

[Image: 5bbf1e1ab3b000bc36fd18570ec6fec4--walkin...g-dead.jpg]

Oh yeah!

How much ya'll bet Travis ain't dead? Dodgy Daniel survived a conflagration; Travis coulda hit a body of water, or a particularly soft, loamy bit of soil. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
11-07-2017, 02:17 PM
I actually really liked the mid-season finale, wouldn't be surprised to be alone in that camp though, maybe I'll get lucky and snag a spot in Hall H for it at SDCC next week since no one else seems to like it. Big Grin

I really do like Chris and Alycia. And I really appreciated that convo on the radio. Maybe it's just because it's still newish, but I'm seeing a lot more potential for plot development in FTWD than TWD currently. TWD is getting... stale... to me.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes MustangManda's post
07-09-2017, 12:14 PM
It's back this Sunday. Anyone watching? I don't love it, but I'm in need of zombie filler until WD comes back in October. Wink