Fear of the Walking Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Fear of the Walking Dead
Stopped tracking it. Decided it sucked. Where's Z-Nation?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-09-2017, 07:24 PM
No spoilers, just rate the second-half season premier, on a scale from 1-10.

11-09-2017, 07:25 PM
(11-09-2017 07:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  No spoilers, just rate the second-half season premier, on a scale from 1-10.

5 and that's being generous. I can't wait for WD.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-09-2017, 09:02 AM
We've had no cable or internet since just before FTWD aired on the 10th due to Hurricane Irma. We went to a friend's house last night and finally got caught up. I concur with the 5 rating for the 2nd half premier. I thought last night's episode was a little better and I see potential now for things to get interesting...
...with fighting over the water.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
18-09-2017, 10:18 AM
(18-09-2017 09:02 AM)Impulse Wrote:  We've had no cable or internet since just before FTWD aired on the 10th due to Hurricane Irma. We went to a friend's house last night and finally got caught up. I concur with the 5 rating for the 2nd half premier. I thought last night's episode was a little better and I see potential now for things to get interesting...
...with fighting over the water.

I agree, last night's episode--much better. Thumbsup I think part of my not liking it is I don't really like Alicia, Nick, Ophelia, or any of the Ranch people. I'm starting to like Madi, Daniel, and Strand. So last night's episode where they were featured was more interesting just based on that, imo. But that said, the story line was also better and was much more exciting than it has been. Hopefully it continues to pick up, otherwise, I think I'm kinda done with it.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-09-2017, 11:29 AM
(18-09-2017 10:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I agree, last night's episode--much better. Thumbsup I think part of my not liking it is I don't really like Alicia, Nick, Ophelia, or any of the Ranch people. I'm starting to like Madi, Daniel, and Strand. So last night's episode where they were featured was more interesting just based on that, imo. But that said, the story line was also better and was much more exciting than it has been. Hopefully it continues to pick up, otherwise, I think I'm kinda done with it.
I agree. The characters have been my biggest issue with this show. Alicia is growing on me somewhat, but the things Nick and Ophelia do makes no sense to me. Daniel and Madelyn are the 2 strongest characters, I think. Strand is unique and I can't make up my mind whether I like him. Walker seems to be ok as well, but he's more concerned with taking care of his own people so that puts him somewhat at odds with the people we are supposed to be routing for. The other ranchers that have been there since before Walker's group are annoying. I also wish they would stop with so many subtitles.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
25-09-2017, 08:27 AM
I have to say I think it's getting better. Smile Last night's episode, much more action, and enough lead up that I'm actually excited to see next week's episode. While there are still remnants of WD's storyline infiltrating FWD, I have to say I was surprised at one of the character's death scene. I did not expect it. (I won't go into details for any of you that haven't seen the episode yet.)

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
25-09-2017, 03:12 PM
I thought the episode was ok and I enjoyed it. But one thing that still bothers me with this series is the lack of realism. I'm not expecting that from walkers, of course, but realism of what would happen in that circumstance.

For example, where did a herd that size come from? I know Troy shot off the gun he found and it attracted them, but there just happened to be that many walkers in the dessert area within hearing range? That seems unlikely. Plus, it seems like TWD had huge herds last season so now they just went that direction with FTWD.

[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
01-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Wow! Finally, a high quality episode! This may just be my favorite episode of the series. I actually felt emotionally involved which is something that has been mostly lacking so far. Great job especially to Alicia!

02-10-2017, 05:08 AM
(01-10-2017 10:14 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Wow! Finally, a high quality episode! This may just be my favorite episode of the series. I actually felt emotionally involved which is something that has been mostly lacking so far. Great job especially to Alicia!

I liked it too. Alicia is growing on me. I thought the scenes were original too and not a copycat of Wd or something we've already seen on wd. I thought it was a great episode. I'm also glad they're leaving the ranch, I just didn't like that setting.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post