Federal Judge rules Obama's amnesty unlawful

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Federal Judge rules Obama's amnesty unlawful
(20-02-2015 06:22 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(20-02-2015 06:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do you know what an Executive Order is? Which Executive Order is DAPA?
And? Because it's not listed as an executive order it doesn't exist?

That is correct. There is no DAPA Executive Order. And the fact that you fail to recognize the difference between an Executive Order and an Executive Action is just one of many reasons you have no credibility on this topic.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-02-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Federal Judge rules Obama's amnesty unlawful
(20-02-2015 06:22 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(20-02-2015 06:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do you know what an Executive Order is? Which Executive Order is DAPA?
And? Because it's not listed as an executive order it doesn't exist? DAPA was still ordered by Obama. It's his baby.

Of course it exists. So what? You're claiming this ruling is about something beyond what it is about. It is not about the executive orders you've been going on about.

As for who ordered this , it was not Obama. Maybe it was done at his direction, I couldn't say. I've not followed the issue closely enough. What I am sure of is this ruling does not do what you're implying it does.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post