Feds act to stop Bucky Ball

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Feds act to stop Bucky Ball
I've been warning you all that Bucky is dangerous. Maybe now you'll believe me!

Swallowing Bucky's Balls can be bad for your health.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
26-07-2012, 09:14 AM
RE: Feds act to stop Bucky Ball
You are so freaking juvenile. Angel

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
26-07-2012, 09:19 AM
(26-07-2012 09:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You are so freaking juvenile. Angel

You say that like it's a bad thing. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
26-07-2012, 09:24 AM
(26-07-2012 09:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-07-2012 09:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You are so freaking juvenile. Angel

You say that like it's a bad thing. Drinking Beverage

Merely making an observation. Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-07-2012, 09:43 AM
I don't see why they're doing invasive surgery. The things are magnetic; why don't they just stick a flexible metal line down their throat and let the magnet attach and pull it out that way? Or just let it pass through the digestive tract like normal... shouldn't take but a couple days.

If you really want it out quick, just give the little dumbass a parasite and let dysentery do the job. I guarantee the little shit won't be swallowing anything but real food ever again. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
26-07-2012, 10:01 AM
(26-07-2012 09:43 AM)kim Wrote:  I don't see why they're doing invasive surgery. The things are magnetic; why don't they just stick a flexible metal line down their throat and let the magnet attach and pull it out that way? Or just let it pass through the digestive tract like normal... shouldn't take but a couple days.

If you really want it out quick, just give the little dumbass a parasite and let dysentery do the job. I guarantee the little shit won't be swallowing anything but real food ever again. Thumbsup

I was helping with an endoscopy yesterday. This little tyke had swallowed a quarter. His mom and dad were really upset, and wanted it out, like yesterday. So, when we walked into the ER room, I held out my hand to the kid and said 'OK, I need two dimes and a nickel". The kid goes, "what for" ?
The evil Federal Fugitive said, "well, if I'm gonna take out the quarter, I have to send down the correct change, right".
He looked at me, like .. "hmmm". Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Has nobody herd of laxative???

God damn, obviously a serious lack of practical jokers in the house.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-07-2012, 10:54 AM
(26-07-2012 10:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Has nobody herd of laxative???

God damn, obviously a serious lack of practical jokers in the house.

Nah - a laxative might not get everything... that's where the parasite really comes in handy. Believe me, once you have a parasite, it's pretty unforgettable.

Oh of course, there's always the good old standby high colonic... and a good flushing would really piss off a teenager. But I don't think a toddler's body would be able to handle the procedure.

Nope, I stand by my parasite for any and all intestinal evacuations. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
27-07-2012, 12:33 AM
You want to give kids parasites and that is normal?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-07-2012, 01:12 AM
(27-07-2012 12:33 AM)Filox Wrote:  You want to give kids parasites and that is normal?

Of course it's normal... kids get parasites all the time. There's even one intestinal parasite that may help the host cure allergies. Hmm... I think I feel a new thread post coming on. Wink