Poll: I accept the premise that we are born believers because of evolution.
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Feedback requested on a new hypothesis on the origin of atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-09-2016, 03:50 AM
Feedback requested on a new hypothesis on the origin of atheism
(22-09-2016 12:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  He has discussed it before but not the details. You try being jailed for ten years without cause and tell me that you wouldn't be a little bitter? You're the one who having found out about it pressed for details, went so far as to google search and facebook stalk in the attempt to find out and then tried to pass it off as perfectly normal, after having managed to rile the guy enough with your stupid comments.

You should get your order of events straight. In this thread I'm not the one who brought up his jail time, he did, for no other purpose than to make him look tough, indicating he was in max, and single handily sent three guys to the infirmary, and pretty extraordinary backstory, and not because I pressed him for details.

Now probably over a year ago, he mentioned his 10 years in jail before, and apparently its abnormal to be curious as to why. I still don't get that. You mean to tell me if your roommate, coworker, your neighbor, daughters bf was in jail for 10 years, you wouldn't be remotely curious as to why? And if all it took was a two second google search to satisfy that curiosity, you'd avoid doing so? You don't think it's pretty normal to be curious about such a detail?

Quote:Oh look at you, the defender of justice Dodgy Calling out bad behavior when you see it. Twat.

Who said anything about justice or bad behavior? It was purely about smacking a bitch.

Quote:I quoted you, the exact line. Again, subject to interpretation but given the context it definitely came across as creepy.

Ah huh subject to interpretation, when it context was clearly about her online persona.

Quote:But it's not really a big deal Tommy, you *are* a poor oppressed Christian among all the heathens. Stand up for your faith! Every time we *unjustly* call you a giant douche for Jesus it makes you stronger right? Jesus *did* say you would be persecuted.

Lol, I've been more oppressed by fruit flys, and gum on my shoe. And I thought RS was the butthurt oppressed one, the poor helpless victim you were defending out of sheer virtue, a regular MLK, social justice warrior.

I thought you're the one talking about "sensitivity", and safe spaces?

I on the other hand just find it all funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2016, 06:22 AM
RE: Feedback requested on a new hypothesis on the origin of atheism
(21-09-2016 07:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It seems to be that our dear "friend" Tomasia is wrestling with his sexuality.

Just suck a cock.

You may like it.

Then you won't have to worry anymore.

Later you can marry and live in a rainbow coloured house.

Delightful!

This your attempt to use homosexuality as an insult?

Your above statement is as insulting to me as saying, "why you don't you sleep with a black women, you may like it. Later you can marry her and live in a black neighborhood." It looks worse for the one making the remarks, then the one it's directed to.

And as an FYI, I've lived in a gay neighborhood for several years, have plenty of gay friends, attended gay clubs, been an pride, etc.... So calling me gay is as offensive to me, as insulting me for wearing shoes, or for riding a bike. And as far as anyone here is concerned, my sexuality remains ambiguous, and I have no problem whether you assume I'm straight, bi, transgender, gay, etc...., whether I've sucked a cock, or slept exclusively with overweight women.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
22-09-2016, 06:33 AM
(21-09-2016 09:51 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Skin colour has nothing to do with it

It doesn't. There was a point in there somewhere.

22-09-2016, 11:02 AM
So whats this all about the nature of belief in an infant again?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-09-2016, 11:06 AM
(22-09-2016 06:33 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 09:51 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Skin colour has nothing to do with it

It doesn't. There was a point in there somewhere.

Where?
22-09-2016, 11:17 AM
(22-09-2016 11:06 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Where?

If you can infer that someone is a possible murderer or a rapist, based on them looking up why someone was in jail, then I can infer that someone is a racist for accusing a dark skinned man of being a possible murderer or a rapist.

In fact some chick being afraid that someone's a possible murderer or rapist based on their skin complexion makes more sense, than someone inferring than an individual who inquired into why someone was arrested for, is a possible murder or a rapist. At least one follows a certain racial stereotype, the other has no real connection. You accusing me of being a possible rapist or murderer makes much more sense as a racial inference based on my skin color, than you inferring that based on me looking up why RS was possibly in jail.

And secondly if you can make yourself a ridiculous victim here, I'm not too sure why i can't?

22-09-2016, 11:19 AM
(22-09-2016 11:17 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  

If you can infer that someone is a possible murderer or a rapist, based on them looking up why someone was in jail, then I can infer that someone is a racist for accusing a dark skinned man of being a possible murderer or a rapist.

In fact some chick being afraid that someone's a possible murderer or rapist based on their skin complexion makes more sense, than someone inferring than an individual who inquired into why someone was arrested for, is a possible murder or a rapist. At least one follows a certain racial stereotype, the other has no real connection.

And secondly if you can make yourself a ridiculous victim here, I'm not too sure why i can't?

I'm afraid of you because you're clearly a self confessed stalker. Your race has nothing to do with it and you know it.
22-09-2016, 11:23 AM

There's that brilliant logic on display again. Still haven't taken Logic 101 I see.

#sigh
22-09-2016, 11:23 AM
(22-09-2016 11:19 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I'm afraid of you because you're clearly a psycho. Your race has nothing to do with it and you know it.

No, my race likely has everything to do with it. Not sure what else you based your violent and sexual inferences from, because it doesn't seem to follow from me looking up why someone was in jail. White women have a long history of painting dark skinned men as violent sexual predators.

You accusing me of being a possible rapist or murderer makes much more sense as a racial inference based on my skin color, than you inferring that based on me looking up why RS was possibly in jail. Because the latter has no real connection to the picture you drew for yourself.

22-09-2016, 11:26 AM

In fact some chick being afraid that someone's a possible murderer or rapist based on their skin complexion makes more sense, than someone inferring than an individual who inquired into why someone was arrested for, is a possible murder or a rapist. At least one follows a certain racial stereotype, the other has no real connection. You accusing me of being a possible rapist or murderer makes much more sense as a racial inference based on my skin color, than you inferring that based on me looking up why RS was possibly in jail.

When and where did she say anything about your skin color??? Are you a mind reader now?