Poll: I accept the premise that we are born believers because of evolution.
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Feedback requested on a new hypothesis on the origin of atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-09-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Feedback requested on a new hypothesis on the origin of atheism
(22-09-2016 11:26 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  When and where did she say anything about your skin color??? Are you a mind reader now?

When you admit to doing something creepy and get called out on it, your choices of response are limited.

Shifting the blame and making yourself the victim is apparently the best he could come up with. Rolleyes

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
22-09-2016, 11:56 AM
(22-09-2016 11:26 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  When and where did she say anything about your skin color??? Are you a mind reader now?

Cleary you don't understand racism. Skin color makes more sense as to why someone I've barely spoken with, painted me as a violent/sexual deviant, more than googling why someone was in jail. If Aliza has a better defense of her portrait, then I'd like to hear it. But as of now it appears to be a racially motivated one.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
22-09-2016, 11:58 AM
(22-09-2016 11:56 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  

Cleary you don't understand racism. Skin color makes more sense as to why someone I've barely spoken with, painted me as a violent/sexual deviant, more than googling why someone was in jail. If Aliza has a better defense of her portrait, then I'd like to hear it. But as of now it appears to be a racially motivated one.

Yes. I do. You admitted to internet stalking.
22-09-2016, 12:00 PM
(22-09-2016 11:50 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  When you admit to doing something creepy and get called out on it, your choices of response are limited.

Shifting the blame and making yourself the victim is apparently the best he could come up with. Rolleyes

I admitted to looking into why someone who stated they served 10 years in prison, was in prison for. Not sure how the connects to begin murder or a rapist.

If you found out your daughter BF was in jail for 10 years, would it be creepy to look into why? If you found your neighbor or coworker was in jail for 10 years, would it be creepy to look into why? I've asked the question several times already in one version or the other, yet with no response.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
22-09-2016, 12:02 PM
(22-09-2016 11:56 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  

I don't claim to have a perfect understanding of racism or anything else, but there is absolutely zero evidence of racism in any of Aliza's posts in this thread. You're just makin' shit up, as usual. She was clearly responding to your stalking of RocketSurgeon. She said nothing whatsoever about your skin color.

You are starting to remind of a guy who called himself Wicked Clown. He was White.
22-09-2016, 12:06 PM
(22-09-2016 11:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Yes. I do. You admitted to internet stalking.

I admitted to looking into why someone who stated they served time for nearly decade, was in prison for.

Now you tell me how the makes me a possible rapist of murderer?

If a man found out his neighbor was in prison for 10 years, and looked into why, would you paint him as a possible rapist or murderer?

22-09-2016, 12:19 PM
(22-09-2016 12:06 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 11:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Yes. I do. You admitted to internet stalking.

I admitted to looking into why someone who stated they served time for nearly decade, was in prison for.

Now you tell me how the makes me a possible rapist of murderer?

If a man found out his neighbor was in prison for 10 years, and looked into why, would you paint him as a possible rapist or murderer?

Is RS your neighbor? Is he dating your daughter? Do you know him RL in any capacity at all?
22-09-2016, 12:19 PM
(22-09-2016 12:00 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  If you found out your daughter BF was in jail for 10 years, would it be creepy to look into why? If you found your neighbor or coworker was in jail for 10 years, would it be creepy to look into why? I've asked the question several times already in one version or the other, yet with no response.

None of those situations even remotely apply here, or resemble this.

Protip :
http://www.txstate.edu/philosophy/resour...alogy.html

Have you thought of taking an extended vacation, and ask Jebus to help you do better on your return ? Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-09-2016, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2016 12:26 PM by Tomasia.)
(22-09-2016 12:19 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Is RS your neighbor? Is he dating your daughter? Do you know him RL in any capacity at all?

I'm assuming the man who looked into why his neighbor/coworker/daughters bf was in prison, wouldn't be comparable to a rapist or a murderer?

You wouldn't find this creepy huh? Would it be a common curiosity in these situations, to be curious as to why?

I'll answer your question, no RS Is not my neighbor, and I just know RS through conversations on the internet, now answer mine.

22-09-2016, 12:29 PM
(22-09-2016 12:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  None of those situations even remotely apply here, or resemble this.

SO in those situations it wouldn't be creepy? Or make the individual who looked into it comparable to a rapist or a murderer for doing so?