Feel like some ancient Chinese augury ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2014, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2014 12:48 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: Feel like some ancient Chinese augury ?
(23-04-2014 12:30 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 06:56 PM)Sam Wrote:  Right, picked one for my superego, and one for my ego...

What about my id?

My id is hanging out here with nothing attached.

Um, you should choose a number ranging from 1 to 6, as described above to indicate where you Id is.

The instructions on these import products are never complete... Dodgy

What exactly is this supposed to do, anyway?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2014, 01:11 AM
(23-04-2014 12:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 12:30 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Um, you should choose a number ranging from 1 to 6, as described above to indicate where you Id is.

The instructions on these import products are never complete... Dodgy

That's how it gives the sense of mystery.

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z9in34gg201e01eq2x.gif]

After a person choose one element for the superego and the ego and a number (ego 1-6 superego) representing where the id is. I will then look up in a table of which there are 8 * 8 * 6 = 384 lines of augury records which ancient Chinese people wrote about 3000 years ago. Supposedly, this person will find some useful information in it.

As for me, well, after I have read through the whole records, I found a set of 6 lines that almost exactly described what happened in my family 3 years. Yet this is not that mysterious to me. Maybe some part of us humans just wouldn't change for merely 3000 years.

Want something? Then do something.
23-04-2014, 01:34 AM
(super ego) water (ego) mountain. I'm about a 4, I think.

Okay, what does the table say?
23-04-2014, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2014 01:47 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(23-04-2014 01:34 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  (super ego) water (ego) mountain. I'm about a 4, I think.

Water Moutain forms a short story of 6 main lines about hardship and achievement, a lucky situation overall.

And position 4 says "on your way to there it was pretty hard, yet on your way back, you sit in a wagon."

Do you have anything interesting about the oracle inscription to share ?

Wink

23-04-2014, 01:53 AM
(23-04-2014 01:43 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 01:34 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  (super ego) water (ego) mountain. I'm about a 4, I think.

Water Moutain forms a short story of 6 main lines about hardship and achievement, a lucky situation overall.

And position 4 says "on your way to there it was pretty hard, yet on your way back, you sit in a wagon."

Wink

A wagon you say... well I hope that means I win the lottery! Girl_nails
23-04-2014, 02:10 AM
(23-04-2014 01:53 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 01:43 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Water Moutain forms a short story of 6 main lines about hardship and achievement, a lucky situation overall.

Wink

A wagon you say... well I hope that means I win the lottery! Girl_nails

Through the hardship of keeping buying lottery tickets regularly and an up spirit ... yeah, why not ? Not to mention the things you will achieve incidentally with this spirit along the way.

[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
23-04-2014, 03:08 AM
(23-04-2014 01:11 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 12:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The instructions on these import products are never complete... Dodgy

That's how it gives the sense of mystery.

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z9in34gg201e01eq2x.gif]

After a person choose one element for the superego and the ego and a number (ego 1-6 superego) representing where the id is. I will then look up in a table of which there are 8 * 8 * 6 = 384 lines of augury records which ancient Chinese people wrote about 3000 years ago. Supposedly, this person will find some useful information in it.

As for me, well, after I have read through the whole records, I found a set of 6 lines that almost exactly described what happened in my family 3 years. Yet this is not that mysterious to me. Maybe some part of us humans just wouldn't change for merely 3000 years.

Right-o, I guess I'll play along.

Fire, 6 Fire.

... You said the choices could be the same, and I like fire.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-04-2014, 03:23 AM
(23-04-2014 03:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Right-o, I guess I'll play along.

Fire, 6 Fire.

Fire and Fire form a 6 line set about sudden inflicted warfare, yet was lucky overall.

And line 6, which happens to be Yang (light and male), says "the king led the retaliation, you then decapitated the enemy king in battle. there were many captives with their hands tied. nothing bad."

Um, nothing bad ... Consider

Anything useful to you ?

23-04-2014, 03:35 AM
(23-04-2014 03:23 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 03:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Right-o, I guess I'll play along.

Fire, 6 Fire.

Fire and Fire form a 6 line set about sudden inflicted warfare, yet was lucky overall.

And line 6, which happens to be Yang (light and male), says "the king led the retaliation, you then decapitated the enemy king in battle. there were many captives with their hands tied. nothing bad."

Um, nothing bad ... Consider

Anything useful to you ?

I certainly can't see anything relevant to me in that... Consider
I mean, it's not useful, but I am fairly light skinned and a male...

23-04-2014, 08:35 AM
(22-04-2014 01:40 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  [1] (superego element) 6 5 4 3 2 1 (ego element)

[2] elements: sky, earth, wind, thunder, water, fire, mountain, marsh.

[3] use your feeling, choose one element for your superego (what you should be) and your ego (what you want to be), your two choices can be the same, and choose a number representing where you are in between.

Then I will look up the table in manual and give you an oracle inscription.

You will see wether it applies.

Prepared to go ?
[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z85rqvsg201e01ejrd.gif]

I guess wind for superego and sky for ego. Number.... 5.

I'm having quite the dilemma though about which elements to choose! I might be thunder and water instead. Consider