Feeling good. Feeling positive. Humanity. Happiness. Hope.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
29-10-2012, 07:02 AM
RE: Feeling good. Feeling positive. Humanity. Happiness. Hope.
I wished I had decided to go to the meets more often for this group. I was a member of the online group for a while and only recently decided to finally meet them. Glad I did! Last night I hung out with a few of our local group and this came up in conversation. I thought it was fantastic that the group goes out and helps the community and someone mentioned it would be good to post this up:

[Image: event_168125592.jpeg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
04-01-2013, 05:51 PM
I'm happiest when I'm on top of a mountain. I love to hike and take pictures. It makes me feel good about my self. It gives me a sense of accomplishment. And just makes me smile.

[Image: P1200138-M.jpg]

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post
04-01-2013, 05:59 PM
(04-01-2013 05:51 PM)smidgen Wrote:  I'm happiest when I'm on top of a mountain. I love to hike and take pictures. It makes me feel good about my self. It gives me a sense of accomplishment. And just makes me smile.

Yep, mountains are awesome. The Tetons from Black Tail Butte.
[Image: Tetons.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-01-2013, 06:25 PM
(04-01-2013 05:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-01-2013 05:51 PM)smidgen Wrote:  I'm happiest when I'm on top of a mountain. I love to hike and take pictures. It makes me feel good about my self. It gives me a sense of accomplishment. And just makes me smile.

Yep, mountains are awesome. The Tetons from Black Tail Butte.
[Image: Tetons.jpg]
Gorgeous shot. Not sure I'd want to climb it. I'm barley 5 ft and PA mountains are just my size. lol Large hills.

05-01-2013, 10:05 PM
The young man my 16-year-old son is becoming is amazing. He seems to be one of the good teens (if there is such a thing). He is kind, smart, respectful, and has a sharp sense of humor. 16 years ago he was a 9-lb seemingly endless round of feedings and diaper changes. Now he's 6'2", drives me around (niece to have a chauffeur), and talks to me in this deep voice. No, not a miracle, but he's this really cool person that I not only love because he's my son, but also enjoy and like.

Anyhow this makes me feel positive.

Godless in the Magnolia State
[+] 4 users Like cjs's post
06-01-2013, 01:43 PM
(05-01-2013 10:05 PM)cjs Wrote:  The young man my 16-year-old son is becoming is amazing. He seems to be one of the good teens (if there is such a thing). He is kind, smart, respectful, and has a sharp sense of humor. 16 years ago he was a 9-lb seemingly endless round of feedings and diaper changes. Now he's 6'2", drives me around (niece to have a chauffeur), and talks to me in this deep voice. No, not a miracle, but he's this really cool person that I not only love because he's my son, but also enjoy and like.

Anyhow this makes me feel positive.
Sounds like the result of very good parenting if you ask me. Thumbsup
I have met more young ppl in the last year that are smart, nice, polite and just a joy to be around. I have been very surprised and very proud and I'm not even related to these kids. They just make me smile. Big Grin

06-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Having everything infront of me with nothing holding me back.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 2 users Like Xinoftruden's post
06-01-2013, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 02:34 PM by Logisch.)
I found this the other day, very new video and I found it very positive. Not negative or condescending, nor confrontational. But very positive. I am very much looking forward to more of his videos. I would say it is easily a classic in my book as I enjoyed it similarly just as much as the Philhellenes video for "Science saved my Soul" as it holds a very good message.

Video by Fibbs1701 on youtube.

[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
06-01-2013, 09:06 PM
If ya gotta go... [Image: fearnothell_zps5e68a760.jpg]
... go in good company. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-01-2013, 09:16 AM
(06-01-2013 09:06 PM)kim Wrote:  If ya gotta go... [Image: fearnothell_zps5e68a760.jpg]
... go in good company. Wink
Miley Cyrus, Angelina Jolie and Sasha Grey are good company? Really? Drinking Beverage