Feeling good in a bad way.... literally?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Feeling good in a bad way.... literally?
basically tonight i took my meds and they usually knock me out{"every time"} but tonight I feel hyper. my sinuses have all cleared at once. which is wierd but my meds supossidly stop up my sinuses and I am supper motivated and can't settle down. should I be worried. I mean I feel realy good. in fact to good.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Feeling good in a bad way.... literally?
Just saw this, so probably not too helpful. Were you dehydrated? Did you take anything other than the sinus meds? I can't even drink a cup of coffee after 12:30 PM or it will interfere with my sleep. Did you drink coffee or tea?
08-09-2016, 06:49 PM
I finished a drink latter figured out it was an energy drink.. go figure.. btw this wasn't sinus meds. clogging up is just a side effect.

08-09-2016, 08:03 PM
(07-09-2016 10:42 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  basically tonight i took my meds and they usually knock me out{"every time"} but tonight I feel hyper. my sinuses have all cleared at once. which is wierd but my meds supossidly stop up my sinuses and I am supper motivated and can't settle down. should I be worried. I mean I feel realy good. in fact to good.

How are you feeling today?

If I had something that would actually clear my sinuses I would be thrilled! But then my sinuses have been screwed up for years. Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-09-2016, 08:09 PM
(08-09-2016 08:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 10:42 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  basically tonight i took my meds and they usually knock me out{"every time"} but tonight I feel hyper. my sinuses have all cleared at once. which is wierd but my meds supossidly stop up my sinuses and I am supper motivated and can't settle down. should I be worried. I mean I feel realy good. in fact to good.

How are you feeling today?

If I had something that would actually clear my sinuses I would be thrilled! But then my sinuses have been screwed up for years. Wink

Mine too. Fluticasone Propionate spray is very good.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-09-2016, 10:14 PM
(08-09-2016 08:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 08:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  How are you feeling today?

Mine too. Fluticasone Propionate spray is very good.

I absolutely detest the smell, when I spray that up my nose. It's been years since I used it. I'm happy that it works for you, though.
09-09-2016, 10:14 AM
doing fine I am...

[+] 2 users Like kunoxian drive's post