Feeling left out.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2011, 11:00 AM

Feeling left out.
So as you all may know, I'm only fifteen.

Inside of school. Outside of school. Online. Offline. Anytime.
I feel like my thoughts/opinions get ignored or "hated-on".
People think that it doesn't bother me, because I don't show it. But it does.

Like the other day:
-My teacher was making us write a five-paragraph essay about distracted driving.
When he mentioned the subject, he said that wrecks are because of teenagers. That they "don't know how to drive."
I'd be one of the first people to admit that, since itsFerdinand popped my Dad's tire, but the thing is.. It isn't just us.

So me being the outgoing person I am, I spoke my opinion; WITH NO DISRESPECT AT ALL.
I raised my hand, he called on me, & I said: "Mr Black. I think that elderly people are also the cause of accidents. In my opinion, it isn't just us."
He made up excuses of why he says different, & I backed up my opinion respectfully.
The argument lasted about 10 minutes, then he said "STOP! You're wrong."
& The asshole made me write sentences. Oooh. He also threatened to give me detention. WTF! -_-
.. After he threatened me with detention & gave me the sentences, he then told me that I do make a good argument, even though I was wrong.
Really?!

Am I just overreacting, & making myself look like a fool?
I just would love for someone to give what I say a thought, sometimes...
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2011, 11:04 AM
RE: Feeling left out.
(14-11-2011 11:00 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  So as you all may know, I'm only fifteen.

Inside of school. Outside of school. Online. Offline. Anytime.
I feel like my thoughts/opinions get ignored.
People think that it doesn't bother me, because I don't show it. But it does.

Like the other day:
-My teacher was making us write a five-paragraph essay about distracted driving.
When he mentioned the subject, he said that wrecks are because of teenagers. That they "don't know how to drive." I'd be one of the first people to admit that, since itsFerdinand popped my Dad's tire, but the thing is.. It isn't just us.
So me being the outgoing person I am, I spoke my opinion; WITH NO DISRESPECT AT ALL.
I raised my hand, he called on me, & I said: "Mr Black. I think that elderly people are also the cause of accidents too. In my opinion, it isn't just us."
& the asshole made me write sentences. Oooh. He also threatened to give me detention. WTF! -_-

Am I just overreacting, & making myself look like a fool?
I just would love for someone to give what I say a thought, sometimes...

bradley said lolz OLD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
14-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Here ya go: F=ma.

That's what the teacher should have said. A car is a ton of three thousand moving parts; it is wise to focus all of one's attention on keeping those parts integral and on the road. Teens are simply excitable and have notoriously short attention spans. Old fucks tend to drive six miles per hour. Most seem to fail to realize "yapping on the phone" while driving is, as far as I'm concerned, attempted murder.

I don't do that driving stuff. Your teacher needs to go back to school. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
14-11-2011, 02:22 PM

(14-11-2011 02:20 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Here ya go: F=ma.

That's what the teacher should have said. A car is a ton of three thousand moving parts; it is wise to focus all of one's attention on keeping those parts integral and on the road. Teens are simply excitable and have notoriously short attention spans. Old fucks tend to drive six miles per hour. Most seem to fail to realize "yapping on the phone" while driving is, as far as I'm concerned, attempted murder.

Thank you, house

Oh & what is F=ma?
14-11-2011, 02:39 PM
(14-11-2011 02:22 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(14-11-2011 02:20 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Here ya go: F=ma.

Thank you, house

Oh & what is F=ma?

Newtonian mechanics - yeah it's math. Force = mass times acceleration. All accident is "critical deceleration."

14-11-2011, 02:43 PM

(14-11-2011 02:39 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Newtonian mechanics - yeah it's math. Force = mass times acceleration. All accident is "critical deceleration."

Fucking genius.
I'm going to walk into class & tell him that tomorrow.

See how he'll like that. Wink

Thanks, houseofcantor. -kiss-
[+] 2 users Like calmyourtitsbro's post
14-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Uh oh. That dang cantor... Tongue

14-11-2011, 02:49 PM

(14-11-2011 02:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Uh oh. That dang cantor... Tongue

You're absolutely the definition of awesome.

14-11-2011, 02:51 PM
He might then try to "browbeat you with some calculus," in which case, he would be admitting his error while saving face. A teacher is supposed to be worthy of respect; but while this assumption is valid, respect must be earned.

And don't get yer ass suspended, jeez...

14-11-2011, 02:55 PM

(14-11-2011 02:51 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  He might then try to "browbeat you with some calculus," in which case, he would be admitting his error while saving face. A teacher is supposed to be worthy of respect; but while this assumption is valid, respect must be earned.

And don't get yer ass suspended, jeez...

He's an English teacher.

Probably is brain-dead in every other subject.
& I won't.
[+] 2 users Like calmyourtitsbro's post