Feeling left out.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2011, 04:30 PM
RE: Feeling left out.
Like HoC said, physics aren't discriminatory against age. Anyone can get distracted, at any time. As you get older, you begin to realize this and make efforts to keep focused. Not everyone is focused at every moment they're driving, not even adults. The more you realize that after seeing it in action on the road through experience driving, the more you begin to stop trusting other drivers, and drive more carefully and watchfully. Also like HoC said, teenagers tend to more quickly lose focus. The elderly also have problems- like driving overly cautiously. Failing sight, failing hearing, and other sources of distraction, etc. can get cause problems with the elderly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post
14-11-2011, 05:08 PM
I think he was just worried you were gonna show him up and so he used threats of detention as a get out clause. A jackass like that shouldn't be let anywhere near a classroom.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
17-11-2011, 04:30 PM
(14-11-2011 11:00 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  So as you all may know, I'm only fifteen.

Inside of school. Outside of school. Online. Offline. Anytime.
I feel like my thoughts/opinions get ignored or "hated-on".
People think that it doesn't bother me, because I don't show it. But it does.

Like the other day:
-My teacher was making us write a five-paragraph essay about distracted driving.
When he mentioned the subject, he said that wrecks are because of teenagers. That they "don't know how to drive."
I'd be one of the first people to admit that, since itsFerdinand popped my Dad's tire, but the thing is.. It isn't just us.

So me being the outgoing person I am, I spoke my opinion; WITH NO DISRESPECT AT ALL.
I raised my hand, he called on me, & I said: "Mr Black. I think that elderly people are also the cause of accidents. In my opinion, it isn't just us."
He made up excuses of why he says different, & I backed up my opinion respectfully.
The argument lasted about 10 minutes, then he said "STOP! You're wrong."
& The asshole made me write sentences. Oooh. He also threatened to give me detention. WTF! -_-
.. After he threatened me with detention & gave me the sentences, he then told me that I do make a good argument, even though I was wrong.
Really?!

Am I just overreacting, & making myself look like a fool?
I just would love for someone to give what I say a thought, sometimes...

...............................................................................I​'m sorry. Did you say something?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
17-11-2011, 06:06 PM
...serving up the justice. cold.

oucha

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2011, 08:32 PM
(14-11-2011 11:00 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I'd be one of the first people to admit that, since itsFerdinand popped my Dad's tire, but the thing is.. It isn't just us.

THANKS FOR TELLING THE WORLD I SUCK AT DRIVING.

(14-11-2011 11:00 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Am I just overreacting, & making myself look like a fool?
I just would love for someone to give what I say a thought, sometimes...

Honestly, I think his opinions are based on something personal. I think most accidents are caused by well, everyone really. Even fucking adults make mistakes; old people, teenagers, 6 years old that acquired their parents' car keys by mere accident, make up artists, people who like to read behind the wheel, fatasses who gorge themselves while making u-turns, and 30 year old pedophiles who get distracted when passing playgrounds.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like itsFerdinand's post
18-11-2011, 09:24 AM

(14-11-2011 05:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I think he was just worried you were gonna show him up and so he used threats of detention as a get out clause. A jackass like that shouldn't be let anywhere near a classroom.

Exactly.
(17-11-2011 04:30 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  ...............................................................................I​'m sorry. Did you say something?

Jerk. -_-

(17-11-2011 08:32 PM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  Honestly, I think his opinions are based on something personal. I think most accidents are caused by well, everyone really. Even fucking adults make mistakes; old people, teenagers, 6 years old that acquired their parents' car keys by mere accident, make up artists, people who like to read behind the wheel, fatasses who gorge themselves while making u-turns, and 30 year old pedophiles who get distracted when passing playgrounds.

LOLWut?
I love you
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like calmyourtitsbro's post