Feeling really under the weather

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Feeling really under the weather
This too shall pass.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Listen, I have felt what you felt. It is hard. But I need you to look out your window than look at the sky. Now you probably think that it is just the sky. But when you look into the sky remember there is a world under that sky. And beyond its horizons is your playground. As you grow you will do more and more. Become more successful, and eventually the sky that you looked at will eventually lead you to more opportunities. In fact you will have so many you will forget about them. A new boyfriend will appear, but you will one day call him husband. New friends will appear but you will call them brother or sister. Each step you take is one that will lead to a bigger adventure. I got your back sister, and don't you forget that.

[Image: Popof+thumbs+2.jpg]

Alright I can hug this once too.

[Image: tumblr_l8t7l2FmTT1qzya49o1_1280.jpg?AWSA...5e0%3D#_=_]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
01-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Nicely put Paleo.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-06-2014, 11:21 AM
(01-06-2014 11:15 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Nicely put Paleo.

[Image: Cristiano-Ronaldo-Serious-Wink-During-A-...me-Gif.gif]

Just doing my job, I had to grow up sometime.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-06-2014, 01:34 PM
I really appreciate everything that everyone's said to me in this thread. I know it'll pass sooner or later, I've been there to endure the feeling until I got over it in the past. I just can't quite shake the feeling of worthlessness. It's like a cold. I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone, and all I want is for the emptiness to go away. All I want is to feel genuinely wanted by someone or something, and I don't have that anywhere. Not even at home with my family.
01-06-2014, 01:57 PM
(01-06-2014 01:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I really appreciate everything that everyone's said to me in this thread. I know it'll pass sooner or later, I've been there to endure the feeling until I got over it in the past. I just can't quite shake the feeling of worthlessness. It's like a cold. I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone, and all I want is for the emptiness to go away. All I want is to feel genuinely wanted by someone or something, and I don't have that anywhere. Not even at home with my family.

I know we are all far away...but you have it here..much love.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2014, 03:08 PM
(01-06-2014 01:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 01:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I really appreciate everything that everyone's said to me in this thread. I know it'll pass sooner or later, I've been there to endure the feeling until I got over it in the past. I just can't quite shake the feeling of worthlessness. It's like a cold. I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone, and all I want is for the emptiness to go away. All I want is to feel genuinely wanted by someone or something, and I don't have that anywhere. Not even at home with my family.

I know we are all far away...but you have it here..much love.

Love you Anj. Wishing Texas wasn't so far away.

Heart
01-06-2014, 03:11 PM

Hey, were young aren't we. You have a talent, maybe two, but you just have to find it first. Trust me on this one. Loves ya sister.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
01-06-2014, 05:30 PM
(01-06-2014 01:23 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I don't really know if I'm seeking advice, maybe comfort, but I really just need to vent and get some things off of my chest.

I've never been good with change or losing people throughout my life; and when I say losing people, I don't mean people dying, but people moving on and walking out of my life. I've had very few friend groups over the years, and each time the group dispersed and things fell apart and we all went out separate ways, I took it harder and harder.

Recently, I found a small group of people and things were perfect. There were four of us, and the pairs within the group began dating. We were making some of the best memories and having some of the best moments I've ever had with a group of people that close. But lots of deceit and betrayal appeared, and now I am completely alone. I was informed my boyfriend lied and used me, the person I trusted most out of the group just stood by and knowingly allowed everything to take place, and I don't think the last friend even really gives a fuck.

I don't think any of them give a shit but me, and now I sit here alone, empty, depressed. I don't even know how to describe how I feel. Worthless, used, stupid. I been crying for days. I don't have an appetite for anything. I can hardly function.

I just wanted to get that out of my head.

Life is to short to waste a single hour musing over the inconsequential. Too much life out there to live, go get some! Seriously, get out, go workout, take a walk, join a social group, start a hobby, go layout i the sun...LIVE! Life is precious, don't waste it being sad Smile

I hope you feel better soon.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
01-06-2014, 05:53 PM

you have us,and tim,eventho we're far far away from each other

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....