Feline Science - by Full Circle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: The elegant nature of science
Fascinating scientific facts about cats

ABOUT CATS

http://www.explorit.org/science/cats.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
13-05-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: The elegant nature of science
Modern family: Dog adopts abandoned tiger cubs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20572775

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
13-05-2013, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2013 02:50 AM by DeepThought.)
RE: Feline Science - by Full Circle
[Image: what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg]

Though it does contain allot of interesting articles.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
14-05-2013, 06:02 PM
I hate cats. Whenever I look at one I get the sense they're looking back thinking "That fat fuck could feed me for a year. Can't wait until he dies so I can feast on his fat ass." ... That and apparently they are one of the few species who can have a spontaneous remission of diabetes. ... fuckers.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-05-2013, 06:18 PM
(13-05-2013 04:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Skulls Shed New Light On the Evolution of the Cat

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...141010.htm

Haha, 'Smilodon Fatalis' (Sabre Tooth Cat) - that says it all doncha think?
I like it.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
14-05-2013, 06:29 PM

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 4 users Like fstratzero's post
15-05-2013, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013 08:37 PM by Full Circle.)
(14-05-2013 06:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I hate cats. Whenever I look at one I get the sense they're looking back thinking "That fat fuck could feed me for a year. Can't wait until he dies so I can feast on his fat ass." ... That and apparently they are one of the few species who can have a spontaneous remission of diabetes. ... fuckers.

I'm allergic to cats. Even if I weren't I still wouldn't care for them. On the other hand my dogs love them in their own special way. Evil_monster

@DT My own brand of civil disobedience.

15-05-2013, 08:21 PM
(15-05-2013 08:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  @FT My own brand of civil disobedience.

Wait, what?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-05-2013, 08:37 PM
(15-05-2013 08:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 08:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  @FT My own brand of civil disobedience.

Wait, what?

Dammit! Once again anytime I think of the word "thought" you come to mind first even though I was addressing DeepThought. Seems like I only have thoughts of you FT Angel

15-05-2013, 09:02 PM
(15-05-2013 08:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-05-2013 08:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wait, what?

Dammit! Once again anytime I think of the word "thought" you come to mind first even though I was addressing DeepThought. Seems like I only have thoughts of you FT Angel

Excellent, now that DeepThought out of the way, all that is left if the rest of the forum team, and i've already got their collective moniker under my belt.
It is only a matter of time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post