Female Looking For An Xbox Live Partner♥

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2011, 09:46 AM
RE: Female Looking For An Xbox Live Partner♥
(28-10-2011 08:34 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Enjoy your expensive DVD player Tongue

I have 3DTV though so I get the benefit of 3D blu-rays. I can see your xbox turning green with envy already Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2011, 09:55 AM
(28-10-2011 09:46 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I have 3DTV though so I get the benefit of 3D blu-rays. I can see your xbox turning green with envy already Big Grin!

3D's an overrated fad, itl be the next flop.

Besides i cant hear you over how much better the exclusive games and the graphics for cross console games are on the xbox Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
28-10-2011, 10:00 AM
(28-10-2011 09:55 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  3D's an overrated fad, itl be the next flop.

Besides i cant hear you over how much better the exclusive games and the graphics for cross console games are on the xbox Big Grin

Damn you! Ok I admit it, I'm sooooo jealous of you all.

The only reason I don't have an xbox is I don't have enough room for the kinect in my room. I might try and get one for my living room in a year or so when I can afford to splash out. I should have enough space to move around in there.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-10-2011, 10:23 AM
(28-10-2011 10:00 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Damn you! Ok I admit it, I'm sooooo jealous of you all.

The only reason I don't have an xbox is I don't have enough room for the kinect in my room. I might try and get one for my living room in a year or so when I can afford to splash out. I should have enough space to move around in there.

I didnt buy kinect. They still havnt made a single game for it that id buy. Plus even if i did buy it id get bored of it and forget i had it (same thing happened with the eyetoy for ps2).

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
28-10-2011, 10:30 AM
(28-10-2011 10:23 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-10-2011 10:00 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Damn you! Ok I admit it, I'm sooooo jealous of you all.

I didnt buy kinect. They still havnt made a single game for it that id buy. Plus even if i did buy it id get bored of it and forget i had it (same thing happened with the eyetoy for ps2).

Same here. But because of some resourceful people it's turned out to be very useful outside of the gaming area. As for games though, meh...

We'll see when the new Ghost Recon comes out.
29-10-2011, 09:58 AM

(28-10-2011 10:30 AM)kineo Wrote:  We'll see when the new Ghost Recon comes out.

I'm looking forward to that game. ^-^
Quote this message in a reply