This girl...

If I don't knock it off, I'm going to have a new obsession. Heart

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Female gamers
They play like Girls.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
17-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Damn do I miss it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2013, 08:26 AM
I doesn't matter what gender; everybody screams and yells like little shits when they die on multiplayer.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
[+] 5 users Like ELK12695's post
17-11-2013, 08:39 AM
(17-11-2013 08:26 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I doesn't matter what gender; everybody screams and yells like little shits when they die on multiplayer.

And! Throws stuff. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-11-2013, 05:14 PM
They make sure everybody knows they are one.
17-11-2013, 05:15 PM
(17-11-2013 05:14 PM)AphexandCambria Wrote:  They make sure everybody knows they are one.

On the nose sir. They can't just play.

The Out Crowd.
17-11-2013, 06:11 PM
My bf plays the Final Fantasies and Resident Evils almost exclusively while refusing to play Halo or more violent games. I never understood why his status as a gamer was never under scrutiny just because he has a penis, yet a female with the same behavior would be called a poser/gamr gurl. People who are annoying about their hobbies are annoying. It doesn't matter what gender they are imo.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
17-11-2013, 09:18 PM
1 and 2 are gamer stereotypes not female gamer stereotypes.... She is pretty cute though...

Anyway my defacto response yet again...

No issue with women playing games, just don't go all Anita Sarkasian every time someone gets called a 'pussy ass newb' in BF4 or something like that.... and just to reiterate the internet is the most anonymous place in existence, if you want to game androgynously do it, if you want to game like an angry howler monkey into your mic all night you are free to do that as well and I will just have to mute you. If you want to 'change the atmosphere of gaming' you should be talking your girlfriends into trading in their Farmville accounts for some Starcraft keys not wasting your breath on the mob.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2013, 09:25 PM
(17-11-2013 09:18 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  1 and 2 are gamer stereotypes not female gamer stereotypes.... She is pretty cute though...

Anyway my defacto response yet again...

No issue with women playing games, just don't go all Anita Sarkasian every time someone gets called a 'pussy ass newb' in BF4 or something like that.... and just to reiterate the internet is the most anonymous place in existence, if you want to game androgynously do it, if you want to game like an angry howler monkey into your mic all night you are free to do that as well and I will just have to mute you. If you want to 'change the atmosphere of gaming' you should be talking your girlfriends into trading in their Farmville accounts for some Starcraft keys not wasting your breath on the mob.

I hope you're not talking smack about my new infatuation right now. Angry