Female scientists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2012, 07:57 AM
Female scientists
Science related programs comprise almost all of my TV watching choices. I throw in some history, sports, news, and PBS for balance but by and large if I'm watching the tube it's science related. Most of these shows are well produced and interesting. Not being a scientist, I actually learn something while viewing.

If you're familiar with these programs you know that many of them feature expert commentary and explanations presented by real scientists. In general, I admire these folks greatly and wish I had the capacity to understand things as they do. I'm sure other viewers feel similarly.

Now, to the point of this post. I almost always find myself instantly attracted to the female scientists. I actually find myself hoping that they have someone in their personal life who appreciates their intelligence and overall brainiac coolness. I assume that with the public sharing of this I can no longer deny my true self. Science geek....woman scientist groupie. Oh the shame of it all!

Anyone else here feel the same way? Somebody please say yes.... Blink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Reality4Me's post
26-04-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: Female scientists
Brains are hot, man. There's no denying that! I'm all for brains! Maybe I'm a zombie...

My wife is incredibly smart, has a high IQ, and a great memory. I'm jealous and I don't know how she ended up with a putz like me. The only thing I can figure is because I have a great ass.

Oh yeah, we were talking about brains... I'm with ya on that!
26-04-2012, 11:24 AM
As Ron White says, you can't fix stupid.

26-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Yup. Smart women make my pants move.

Most vigorously.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Why would smart women give you a boner? Women like Sasha Grey gives you a boner, and it has nothing to do with her calculus homework....

Smart isn't sexy, unless its sasha grey as a naughty librarian.
26-04-2012, 07:11 PM
(26-04-2012 06:58 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  Why would smart women give you a boner? Women like Sasha Grey gives you a boner, and it has nothing to do with her calculus homework....

Speak for yourself.

26-04-2012, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 07:17 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
(26-04-2012 07:11 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 06:58 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  Why would smart women give you a boner? Women like Sasha Grey gives you a boner, and it has nothing to do with her calculus homework....

Speak for yourself.
Its an attractive quality sure, but not sexy.

If you were a woman, would you think steven hawkin was sexy?
No of course not.
26-04-2012, 07:36 PM
The only thing worse than meeting someone you find attractive but makes you think "oh, please dont say anything more" when they open their mouth, is meeting someone you find attractive but makes you think "oh, please dont say anything more" who wont shut up.

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
[+] 3 users Like Debzilla's post
26-04-2012, 07:41 PM
I find smart can be sexy but funny is definitely sexy! IMO Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
26-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Know what mjb, I know you like picking fights and telling people they are wrong, but seriously. On a thread like this? How bout you run along now and have a rousing game of hide and go fuck yourself, k?

[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post