Female scientists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Female scientists
(26-04-2012 07:43 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Know what mjb, I know you like picking fights and telling people they are wrong, but seriously. On a thread like this? How bout you run along now and have a rousing game of hide and go fuck yourself, k?
LOL

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2012, 07:47 PM
(26-04-2012 07:43 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Know what mjb, I know you like picking fights and telling people they are wrong, but seriously. On a thread like this? How bout you run along now and have a rousing game of hide and go fuck yourself, k?
I would, but I can't sit around while you losers circle jerk each other and pretend to be so intellectually superior that you find intelligence sexy.
[+] 1 user Likes mysticjbyrd's post
26-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Intelligence is a DAMN sexy quality- fact!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
27-04-2012, 07:16 AM
Yup, women who can make me think are more attractive than just by looks alone. Looks don't last the same way intelligence lasts.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
27-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Intelligence is definitely sexy, I can see a girl with the best body you can find and all that shit and it wouldn't move a single blood cell in my body, but if she's intelligent it makes me tingly down there, it's not much, but it's enough to demonstrate intelligence is actually sexy

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
27-04-2012, 07:26 AM
(26-04-2012 07:47 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  
I would, but I can't sit around while you losers circle jerk each other and pretend to be so intellectually superior that you find intelligence sexy.
One day. One day we'll all be just like you man. One day. Thumbsup

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
27-04-2012, 10:50 AM
(27-04-2012 07:23 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Intelligence is definitely sexy, I can see a girl with the best body you can find and all that shit and it wouldn't move a single blood cell in my body, but if she's intelligent it makes me tingly down there, it's not much, but it's enough to demonstrate intelligence is actually sexy
There is a difference between attractive and sexy.
[+] 1 user Likes Antirepublican's post
27-04-2012, 12:32 PM
(27-04-2012 10:50 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 07:23 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Intelligence is definitely sexy, I can see a girl with the best body you can find and all that shit and it wouldn't move a single blood cell in my body, but if she's intelligent it makes me tingly down there, it's not much, but it's enough to demonstrate intelligence is actually sexy
Absolutely! I can find a man to be quite attractive, but if what comes out of his mouth is stupid; points instantly come waaaaay off. Even if he's actually intelligent but having some sort of brain fart, he's got to jump through a lot of trivia hoops, just to get any of those points back. And by that time, I've probably already cozied up to his physics professor or his architect brother.

Why work harder guys?

Just say lots of intelligent shit and worship the hell out of us. Yes

By the way... before Stephen Hawking's disease caused what most view as physically unattractive, he was cute in that nerdy science-guy sort of way.

Smarts is Hot. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-04-2012, 12:41 PM
(27-04-2012 10:50 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  
I know there's a difference, and I'm saying that intelligence is sexy (and attractive of course), an intelligent guy (if he's not too ugly because I'm a bit shallow) is the best thing for sexy time Angel

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
27-04-2012, 02:30 PM
I find that intellectual stimulation can easily lead to sexual attraction even if the person isn't what you would normally consider good looking. But I also think that lots of personality traits can make a person more than just aestheticly appealing.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 5 users Like germanyt's post